I have always believed that academic success and sound personal development can only be achieved when there is a right balance between marks oriented studying and studying for interest and passion. The very core of my pedagogy is that delicate balance. Students who are looking to improve their grades or just earn more about the field of biology because they are passionate about it are most welcome. i could also provide with some premed tips as i am medical aspirant myself.
I believe that strong and clear foundations in any subject are instrumental in attaining great grades. I never hesitate to revisit any basic concepts and make sure that each step in the learning process is finished well before proceeding to a new topic or concept.
THE GAME PLAN
1)Develop interest because that ensures commitment from the student
2)Thoroughly understand the content provided in the textbook, workbook, etc.
3)Dive deeper into the subject, introduce modern applications and current innovations if necessary
4)Practice and practice, because practice makes a man perfect. Solve previous year papers, samples etc and identify weak areas and work on strengthening them
I am an industrious premedical student at Trent University. Currently I am doing biology health sciences at Trent University. I am an international student from India. The world sorely needs scientific minds, I am hard at work to become a medical researcher. I have 2 years of tutoring experience in high school biology, physics and chemistry. I have also taught 9th graders science, math and English. My methods have always met positive. My students have demonstrated an amazing understanding in the subjects I had taught them and their understanding and technical prowess in the subject has always translated into good grades.
* Intern at KD hospital Ahmadabad under senior Joint replacement surgeon
Dr. Ateet Sharma
* Intern at Neuro-EMG clinic Ahmadabad under Neurologist Dr. Swati H.
* Volunteered at Samvedna.org and Vasant Pathshala in Dholka village and
taught kids from underprivileged backgrounds
* Volunteered at Suicide helpline SAATH in Ahmadabad
* Certified and completed workshop in Suicide Alertness by safeTALK
* President of Trent University Tennis Club
* Chosen for Dean's Honour Roll for having an average of over 80%
* Admitted into the prestigious and highly competitive Medical Professional
Stream (M.P.S) at Trent University
* Co-founder and Marketing analyst of Kartjet.store an online shopping
website developed for Trent University students
* Former member of Student council in High School for 3 years.
* Former member of the Debate and Quiz Team in High School
* Full professional proficiency in English (IELTS Score 8), Hindi, Gujarati and
* Basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Participated in numerous city level Tennis Championships for the last 5
* Excellent leadership, time management, interpersonal, intrapersonal and
critical thinking skills.
*Excellent Debating and Presentation skills
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||$70||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||$140||Not available||Not available|