• Trained to teach ESL, General, Academic, and Business English, as well as young learners
• Develop respectful, collaborative relationships with clients using a client-centered and learning-focused approach
• Demonstrated ability to develop students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills using a student-centered approach to keep them motivated
• Punctual instructor with strong interpersonal, organizational, and management skills
• Proven ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team with capacity to take initiative and easily adapt to change
• Demonstrated skills to work with group of people from diverse backgrounds, and ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment, as an active volunteer in Immigrant Service Society of BC (ISSofBC)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Proficient user of MS Office and technology in the classroom
• Tri-lingual in English, French, and Farsi
As a member of BC TEAL , and an accredited teacher of TESOL CANADA, I believe that TEACHING is an incredibly rewarding job.
After many years demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry, I found that teaching is my passion and long-lasting career! Teaching is the best job in the world! I enjoy every bit of my job. It has its ups and downs but on the whole it's fulfilling when you help others to have a great future.
I teach ESL, Business and Academic English as well as Teaching English to Children. Also I teach French to Children and Adults who are passionate to open new doors for a bright future. For my young learners, always I cultivate relationships with parents to strengthen support network.
As a proficient user of MS Office and technology in the classroom, I design lesson plans and course materials to meet academic standard and students’ requirements.
Sahar is absolutely generous, kind and caring.
Whenever you need help she's there for you.
If you ask her a question that you don't know, she will inform you.
Once you ask her something she never forgets you.
She's sociable and friendly and of course knowledgeale in teaching.
She can have a good interaction with people.
I highly recommend Sahar as a teacher. You really enjoy her teaching as a TESOL certificate holder . she is so energetic, creative and patient. At teaching, She gives it her best shot with a very positive attitude.
You are one of the best teachers and a great colleague I have ever had.
Wish you luck my friend.
She is one of the best English teachers,I
learned many things of her
In my opinion, sahar is honest, warm, and sincere and can communicate well with students.
I highly recommand Sahar as a candidate for a teaching position.
I have worked with her as a teacher and I really enjoyed our company.
Sahar has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages.
Her ability to connect with her students and her talent in teaching different concepts are both truly superior. She has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is extremely organized and reliable. She is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. She does her best to accomplish the tasks with a very positive attitude.
Sahar has been my teacher for years.
She's the best teacher ever. Very passionate, full of energy, creative, patient, and YES she'said the best!
Because I had a class with her and she was the best English teacher in my class and made me progress
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest essay writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, grammar lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|