My instinct help to guide me to work differently with each student with experience. Having taught in University and Design Collages as well as children. I have developed a method were basic concepts are taught in most easiest way possible.
I am an artist, new comer to Fredericton, I have conducted art workshops in Beaverbrook Art Gallery, Senior Centre, Multicultural Association and at the Public Library. I have conducted workshops on Glass paintings, Charcoal Drawing, Water colour and much more.
My rates are as minimal as possible.
• Master’s Degree in English and a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
• 10+ years’ experience in Fine Arts teachings
• Event planning skills, pays close attention to details and is able to work in a fast-pace environment
• Team leader, organized, energetic, problem solver and a multi-tasker
• Fast learner and is able to achieve results in different settings
• Strong communication skills and able to conduct large scale workshops
• Ability to conduct work with minimal supervision
Visual Art Workshops Facilitator 2017-Present
Multicultural Association of Fredericton (MCAF), NB
• Coordinated and taught a workshop on Pastels for Children
• Held a Portrait painting class at the public Library through MCAF
• Participated in different activities during the Cultural Expressions Festival such as Bollywood dancing, teaching art, organized a display table of Art pieces
Art Teacher 2017-Present
REACH Program, Horizon Mental Health, Fredericton NB
• Worked with adults dealing with Mental Health concerns and guiding them in finding patience through art
• Maintained ongoing communication with clients while teaching art lessons
• Taught charcoal, portrait making, glass painting and water color
Assistant Film Maker May 2017
Department of Family Violence Research Centre of UNB, Asian Heritage Society, Fredericton N.B
• Coordinated and interviewed Asian immigrant women to produce a film titled “Breaking Barriers and Moving Forward”
• Encouraged participates to tell their stories by ensuring safety and reminding them of confidentiality.
Work shop on Batik May 20-2018
Asian Heritage Society of N.B
Creator in Residence Jan-Feb 2018
Beaverbrook Art Gallery, Fredericton.
• Thursday night art classes in Glass Painting and Charcoal and chalk pastels.
Christmas Casual- Sales Associate Oct-Dec-2017
Michael Hill, Regent Mall, Fredericton, NB
• Provided customer service to guests by creating a warm relationship to assist in their buying decisions
• organized and stocked sales items to ensure presentation was clean.
Creator in Residence Nov-Dec 2017
Fredericton Public Library, NB
• Coordinated and facilitated workshops on charcoal pastels and watercolor for all ages
Art Teacher June-Oct 2017
Stepping Stone Senior Centre, Fredericton, NB
• Presented workshops on Pastels, watercolors and Glass Painting
• Worked with seniors and guiding them through the process of painting, drawing and introducing art theories.
• Collaborated with Stepping Stone staff members to ensure safety of clients
• Prepared each class and provided assisted to all registered members
Senior Faculty in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing (full-time) 2013-2016
J. D Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, India
• Organized the yearly Exhibition with students
• Supervised jury for the fashion show and participated in interviewing students before the fashion to ensure they were well knowledge of the tasks they had
• Introduction of different mediums like charcoal, photo ink, watercolors, color pencils, glass painting, dry pastels
• Responsible in teaching the history of Oriental costumes and 20th century history of costumes
• Taught Art Movements with power point presentations to students
Senior Lecturer of Fine Art in Architecture and Fine Arts 2011-2013
Noida International University, Delhi, India
• Taught basic drawings through 2D and 3D shadings
• Outdoor sketching and introduced different paint mediums
• Taught Color Theory to students and guided them in understanding the art theories
Fine Arts Teacher 2009-2013
Exterior- Interior, Delhi, India
• Taught Interior designing to college students through PowerPoint presentations and hands on training
• Collaborated with staff in the design projects
Fine Arts and Interior Design Teacher 2007-2009
South Delhi Polytechnic, Delhi India
• Taught fine arts and interior design and collaborated with faculty in order to enhance the student’s design projects
Master’s Degree in English 1994
Bachelors’ in Fine Arts 1992
English, Hindi, Punjabi
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$35||Not available|