These Classes are meant for children between Kindergarten to the fifth grade.
- My first technique is setting students their own goals for assignments and then work to achieve those goals, this usually makes them feel that their work is meaningful to achieve as it's a goal for them, and when they get their marks back I give them usually a treat or a, present or book as a reward depending how well they progress ,the better the gift.
- I help students stay on the right track by providing opportunities for frequent self-checks and plenty of other formative assessments to that they can monitor their own progress. I make it easy for my students to be aware of how well they are doing, and will always make sure to make it easy for them to stay engaged in a learning activity.
- I create activities and assignments that are challenging but attainable. I believe the students I tutor should have to work and think to succeed, but the potential for success should always be clear and evident.
- In order for me to engage students I'll be sure to provide the materials, supplies, and other resources needed for successful completion of the work.
- I make sure its a fun learning environment , and would from time to time provide assignments that would require them to solve puzzles related to the assignment , and any fun activities would done would all be educational.
I am a Bachelors of Commerce student , I am a dancer, artist , and Bi-lingual in English and Greek. I have a passion for animals and from a young age I would always be tutoring my younger sister and helping her engage in her artistic side whether it came to drama or art.
I think she is a good teacher because she understands that people can learn in different ways (I.e. visual, vocal) she also makes pre lessons in advanced so she is always prepared for lessons
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$130||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$270||$200|