With a patient and openminded approach, I like to take into account the morals and guidelines each student may have from their perspective keeping in mind a little about their medical background and if any challenges exist. Then safely design a program where they improve the quality of life, stamina, fitness, weight management, muscle tone, and positivity overall.
The end idea is to have a student gain a better more conscious understanding of their own physique. Then being able to self guide themselves for their own weekly workouts, with the confidence to push their own bodies safely for results they coudnlt have imagined before.
I am a medical graduate from Pakistan, with a Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery. I was born and raised in Canada and am an avid fan when it comes to many sports and hobbies. Rock climbing, long-distance, tae-kwon-do, running, swimming, etc. Together I hope to work with the student to reach their personal fitness goals in positive teaching, learning, and executing strategy. Emphasis is given to all aspects of unique physical and health backgrounds to optimize your fitness goal management in a way you can learn to work out, get fit, and stay happy and healthier on an ongoing basis.
Hardworking and bilingual team member with expertise in English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, and Basic French. Outgoing, flexible, and level-headed in all types of clinical situations. Talented professional adept at handling the medical and personal needs of patients with a focused and compassionate mentality. Proven skills as an IMG in a demanding Cardiology clinic. Seeking a position as a personal fitness instructor.
• Knowledgeable in SPSS, Accuro, MS Office Suite, Gmail.
• Verbal and written communication
• Inpatient and outpatient care
• Computerized charting specialist
• Efficient in post clinic follow up dictations
• Extensive Internal and Cardiac knowledge
• Critical thinking proficiency
• Quickly analyze the latest cardiac investigations
• Precise patient current status presentations
iHealth Centre | Vaughan, ON | December 2018 - Current
• Handled all patient appointment scheduling by phone and in-person for practice with Cardiologist.
• Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics, and test results in medical records.
• Evaluated current lab reports, diagnostic reports, and updated patient’s history using Accuro software prior to meeting patient and taking current history.
• Completed post-op dictation to patient’s family Physicians as per what the Cardiologist discussed with their patient, how we managed the patient, and how we will proceed moving forward.
• Send out requisition forms for any diagnostic tests to appropriate labs via Accuro, printed forms, and tasked front desk for their convenience.
• CC’d and tasked reception after patient appointment through EMR with what tests to book for them and when they should return for follow up.
The Canadian Centre for Integrative Medicine | Markham, ON | October 2016 - December 2016
• A month-long internship at the Centre provided the ability to learn and polish clinical patient software.
• Was taught pain management through a team approach, and alternative medicines not limited to medical cannabis, and genetic testing for hidden chronic infections.
• Forthcoming to my internship I was approached for a position to assist in carrying clinical responsibilities with his patient load at multiple locations.
• I have also carried out both a published research work on the Use of Botox with the team at the Centre
• Scheduled patient appointments and specific treatments.
Medical Assistant Intern
Lynde Dermatology | Toronto, ON | October 2016 - November 2016
• Provided a high level of support to stressed patients prior to procedures and offered them comfort and a listening ear.
• Helped physicians examine and treat patients by assisting with instruments, injections, and suture removal.
• Worked as part of a team to ensure proper care of body mechanics and the safety of patients.
• Monitored infection control procedures to ensure facility-wide health and safety.
Soles for Souls, Karachi Pakistan | Karachi January 2011 - January 2013
• Soles for Souls - An ongoing charity brought together with aid from medical professionals from the Middle East focusing on counseling underprivileged children on health etiquette, safety, and the importance of going to school, through monthly visits in impoverished areas.
• Efforts culminated in provisions for children's' footwear.
• Recruited and hired talented personnel for top positions.
• Obtained key funding to get charity moving at the beginning.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
Dow International Medical College, Dow University of Health Sciences | Karachi, Pakistan
High School Diploma
Father Michael McGivney Catholic Academy | Toronto, ON
• AWARDS, 1st Dan Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do (World and International Tae-Kwon Do Federation) Bronze Cross & Bronze Medallion (Canadian Life Saving Society; Swimming Standards First Aid Plus Certification
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal trainer lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, cross fitness lessons for all!
Taking postnatal gym lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|