My teaching methods are to solve many practice problems so you can understand how to look at the problem. In my typical class we would look at the problems, understand the logic behind it, and get comfortable with the method before we move on to the next problem. Its all a step by step procedure.
I am a Business Student at Concordia University. I have been giving private lessons in math since 2 years in university and to CGEP students. I have a degree in Supply Chain Management. I have also been a teacher's assistant at my High school in Mathematics department for 2 years.
I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish a career for myself.
Skills and Personality Summary
• Time management
• Team Player
• Interpersonal and Intrapersonal
• Microsoft skills
John Molson School of Business (BCOM) 2017 (Current)
Major- Supply Cain Management
B Commerce 2014-2016
Advance Level 2012-2014
Physics, Psychology, Economics, Accelerated Mathematics, Further Mathematics (Honors)
Stock Associate at Old Navy Current
- Handling shipment and incoming stocks
- Update inventory
- Floor duties
- Part time
Internship at Canadian National Railway for Supply Chain Management 2017
- Business optimization and Data analyzing skills.
- Microsoft Excel and SAP skills used to perform analysis and data mining in Work Equipment.
- Providing Quantitative reports to predict future buying trends.
Philips Operator at Tele Performance 2017
- Handle calls regarding emergency services for the people who have Philips Lifeline.
- Sales force training; Adding data, Editing entries, and subscriber information search.
- Challenging calls and cases, which required to be solved at given situation.
- Net promoter score (NPS) maintained throughout the experience.
Teaching Assistant- to Professor Nasir Ghani for Mathematics Department 2012-2013
- Represent Mathematics society, acted as a communicator between Professor and the students
- Mentoring students, helping them solve problems
- Developing communication skills, regulating classes and one-to-one sessions were conducted
- 5 hours a week of T.A hours to give individual time to students
Community service for 20hrs for teaching at a Government sponsored School 2010
- Dedicated 20 hours of service to teach children
- Worked with the teachers in editing the curriculum
- Marked examinations and gave evaluation to the students and had Parent- Teacher meeting.
Student of the Month
Was awarded student of the month for distinctions in most subjects and progress in extracurricular activities
Excellence in Mathematics
Was awarded this award for best performance in Mathematics for year 2010
- English – speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$22||$22||Not available|
|5 hours||$90||$90||Not available|
|10 hours||$160||$160||Not available|