1) Setting achievable goals
2) Assement of competences
3) Lessons of the basics
4) Helping student develop strategies to improve their English (once they have solid basis of knowledge of the language)
5) Slowly working to student autonomy (use of strategies on their own)
6) Continued support in achieving goals
Please contact me for samples of activities I have previously done with students as a tutor. Programs are built around each individual student and their competences.
A little bit about me:
- I am a undergraduate student at McGill University.
- In highschool I achieved the international Advanced Placement program credit in English.
- I am currently a tutor and a mentor for students with learning disabilities (particularly dyslexia).
A little bit about my education:
Secondary School Diploma, Archbishop M.C O'Neill High School, Regina, Saskatchewan (June 2016)
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, minor concentrations Behavioural Science and Russian Language and Culture, McGill University (pursuing until 2020)
Taylor Adolescent Program, Ometz, Montreal, Quebec (September 2017- June 2018)
Mentorship, clinical observation, lesson plans, collaboration, training, problem solving, tutoring, educational psychology
If travel is outside of montreal add $7 for travel fee.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$250|