My teaching methods mainly include a clear understanding of basics and applying them to real-world examples to get more clarity about concepts. I like to answer questions from my students in case of any doubts in the class. I am an expert in teaching grade 8-12 and undergraduate level courses.
Masters holder in Chemistry from University of Manitoba.
A computational chemist with a passion for teaching.
4+ years of experience in teaching.
A handful of experience in Lab techniques.
A researcher who loves to connect with students.
Like to explain concepts with practical learning experiences.
Double Masters holder with a strong academic background and teaching experience, possessing valuable knowledge in computational (physical) chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and laboratory environment. Dedicated chemist combining over three years of teaching experience with a strong passion for working with curious young minds to help them understand the connection between chemistry and the real world. Reliable and experienced in maintenance and troubleshooting of lab equipment along with strict adherence to safety guidelines.
Master of Science: Computational Chemistry
University of Manitoba, Canada
• GPA: 4.4 /4.5, Computational chemistry - A+, Advanced Group theory - A, Seminar in Current Research Issues - A+
• Worked on DFT studies of adsorption of actinides on 2 dimensional materials like silicene, germanene and borophene
• Attended West grid/Compute Canada's Research Computing Summer School (June 2018) to build skills in programming, high performance computing data, data visualization, and other tools for computational research.
Master of Science: Chemistry
Guru Nanak Dev University, India
• GNDU is among the top 1% institutes in India with an excellent research reputation, GPA: 8.1/10, among top 5 students in the batch
• Qualified Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - UGC Test for Lectureship Eligibility with all India rank - 22
Teaching Assistant | University of Manitoba | Winnipeg, MB
• Prepared instructional material such as handouts, assignments, problem sets, tests, exams using MS Office and presented to students in a variety of settings such as tutorials, laboratories, or seminars
• Graded student assignments and provided feedback tailored to the needs of individual students to help them perform better on an online database
• Ensured proper functioning of laboratory equipment and supplies
Assistant Professor | D.A.V College | Chandigarh, India
• Taught undergraduate and graduate level courses in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry with class size of 80-100 students
• Conducted preparatory and other exams, scored answer scripts along with discussion sessions
• Prepared and updated SOPs for working on various qualitative analyses (ions and functional group analysis in inorganic compounds) and quantitative analysis (titrimetric and gravimetric analysis)
• Managed sales, purchase and maintenance of laboratory equipment
Science School Teacher | Dev Samaj Sen. Sec. School | Moga, India
• Developed curriculum for grade 8-10 to accommodate different learning styles, maximizing students' performance
• Cultivated parent involvement and consultation to ensure the effective growth and progress of students
• Maintained productive learning environment by stating classroom rules, holding students accountable for their actions and implementing consistent and fair consequences
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest logic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|