My teaching method is that I focus on clearing the basics of students very well and then gradually going on advanced things. I prefer teaching the students very patiently so that they can easily grasp the things I am teaching. To assure this, I test the students on regular basis and pay close attention to their learning.
I am a student pursuing Bachelors of Commerce from the University of British Columbia. I have been working as an Assistant Tutor since the last 4 years. I have helped many students studying in Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12.
- Pursuing Bcom from Sauder School of Business, UBC
- Received International Major Entrance scholarship from UBC
- High academic standing in Class 12
- 97.8 Cumulative average, 99 in Mathematics
- Did an internship with NGO last year, Received "Best Intern Award"
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking calculations lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$16||Not available||$16|