My teaching methods are very dependant on the child. Every child has a unique way of learning so I try my best to identify that and give my lessons based on it. For example, a naughty or bored child usually needs a reason to stay focused which is why I try to tell jokes in order to keep their attention with me.
Currently, a highschool student who has been accepted into the University of Ottawa, University of Carleton, and Wilfrid Laurier University. I received a 99% in math, 95% in physics, and 95% in chemistry so far. I have additionally been coding since grade 8 and have a huge passion for teaching
University of Ottawa Computer science| SEP 2021 – JUNE 2025
AP computer science tutoring
● Currently tutoring at “Reach for the Stars”
● Teaching grade 12 AP computer science (Java)
● 3-6 hours per week
FRC Robotics team tutoring
● Organized workshops and tutoring sessions for programming
● Taught approximately 20 workshops, teaching java and basic robot code
Stem 1 tutor
● Held weekly coding classes in summer of 2018
● Taught coding for a basic robot
● Achieved basic robot automation
Jr Hacks Stem competition
● Mentored a team of elementary school kids
● Taught basic STEM concepts like programming and manufacturing
● Was in charge of organizing and teaching a team of 8 kids
Vex Jr FLL Tournament Mentor
● Organized teams of middle school kids in a competition.
● Mentored them with basic coding and robotics concepts
● Mapped out the match schedules.
PERSONAL PROJECTS(on github.com/taha5322):
● Android app that can scan and convert pictures to text
● Currently converting it into a Halal/Kosher food scanner
● Mental health counseling app (for android)
● Can establish direct texting between two users of the app
● Uses notifications, weekly “health” check in’s, and calming music + videos
● Uses ‘Dark-Sky’ API to retrieve weather data over internet
● Works accurately to display data in current city
● Contains an attractive display displaying basic weather details for your city
Rest of the personal project on github:
● 3 more android apps: Basic SQL database app, Music player app, and story book app
● Ludo board game in Java console
● Robotics FRC 1241 code contributions over 3 years
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$170|