I approach each question that a student has with the assumption that they are beginners. I would break down the questions which would simplify and allow the student to possibly grasp a concept. Before each question I like to explain the fundamentals required to be able to solve a question.
I am a first year computer science student. I have been coding in java for three years and have strong understanding of concepts in programming. Computer science is more then just coding, it requires math and over the last few years I have great understanding of logic gates (truth tables, circuit diagram etc). Further more I can effortlessly solve grade 9 and 10 math questions.
My rate for one hour webcam lessons are $16 per hour. However based on the length of the lesson I would reduce my rate.
Software developer• lighthouse labs • jun – aug 2017
• Developed an iOS app which allowed users to view and browse through different facts on various topics
• Designed and Developed an iOS app which allows users to get information on NHL players
• Developed and deployed a backend parse server which fetched data on beers from Brewery DB
• Designed and developed an iOS app that interfaced with the parse server and allowed users to browse various types of beers
Developer • bitmaker labs • July to Present 2017
• Built a website displaying information about different cities using HTML and styled the website through CSS
developer • middlefield collegiate institute • 2016 - 2017
• Designed and developed the snake game in Java using Java Swing, event driven programming (key listeners) and object-oriented programming
• Developed Deal or No Deal in Java where the user interacts with the game through a command line interface
bachelors of science • Computer science• sept 2017 – April 2021 (Expected) • Ryerson University, Canada
• Concentration in Software Engineering
• Courses: Computer Science I, Discrete Mathematics I, Physics, Critical Thinking, Computer Organization I, Calculus
• RU Hacks, Computer Science Union, RU Science Society
High scHOOL dIPLOMA • JUN 2017 • MIDDLEFILED COLLEGIATE INs.
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
• Chess Club, CS Club, Cricket, Badminton, Hockey, Baseball
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking logic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$16|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$80|