My teaching methods are based on dynamic conversations that includes pictures, for new vocabulary, I like my students to get their grammar in an indirect way (deducing by using) is how I call it! And I make sure we cover all the skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) throught a dynamic way. I want the student to have fun while learning.
I am an English and Spanish teacher. I graduated from my university in 2008 back in Colombia. I started teaching since I was in my second year, tuttoring some kids in english. I decided to expand my teaching skills and Spanish became my passion. I got a Diploma in ELE (Español como Lengua Extranjera) and I also got certified as a DELE examiner. I have had the opportunity to teach abroad in a beutiful country called Suriname, where I taught spanish to memebers of the different ministries of this country.
The hour is negotiable.
Cancellation policy applies.
• Languages: Spanish (Native) English (C1. CEFR). Highly motivated, responsible, creative, dedicated and self-starter, willing to assume diverse challenges to assist and work with children and adults in all levels, teaching Spanish and English as a second language.
• Management Experience.
• Knowledge in International exams (Toefl, Aptis, DELE)
• Customer service skills.
• Computer skills: Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi.
• Open minded educator who strongly believe communication is the key to success.
ONLINE LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR, LINGODA, BERLIN, GERMANY.- 10/2018-Current
Group lessons and one-on-one instruction in Spanish using the well known Zoom platform.
SPANISH TEACHER. INSTITUTO CARO Y CUERVO COLOMBIA. BOGOTÁ. -04/2018 – 05/2018 (REFUGEE STUDENTS)
Teaching a spanish course of 72 hours. Preparing lessons and materials.
SPANISH TEACHER. UNIVERSIDAD EXTERNADO DE COLOMBIA. SURINAME. -2015 (SIX MONTHS PROJECT)
Spanish teacher for members of the different Ministries in Suriname. Responsible to organized, prepare class material and develop the lessons. Planning and development of EL DÍA CULTURAL (Cultural Day).
SPANISH TEACHER. JICA AND KOIKA IMMERSION. UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA. -10/2013 – 12/2014
Taught spanish to participants coming to Colombia throught the volunteering program held by JICA (Japanese students) and KOIKA (Korean students). The lessons were taught at Sergio Arboleda University in Bogotá.
ENGLISH TEACHER. UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA. -10/2011 – 12/2014 AND PEDAGOGICA UNIVERSITY 10/2010 – 12/2010
English instructor for students at Sergio Arboleda University and Pedagógica University´s language center. All levels.
YOUTH MANAGER & YOUTH COUNSELOR. CELEBRITY CRUISES.-12/2014 -2018.
Entertaining the kids participating on the program the cruise ship offered. Planning the activities for each cruise and guiding a group of 8 to 10 staffs.
• Diplomado en Formación de Pedagogía de Español como Lengua Extranjera ELE. Universidad Sergio Arboleda, 2013.
• Bachelor’s Degree on Education, English as a Second Language “Licenciatura en Educación Básica con Énfasis en Humanidades Lengua Extranjera – inglés. Universidad Surcolombiana, Neiva-Huila, Colombia. 2003- 2008
• OFFICIAL EXAMINER DELE A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 con el Instituto Cervantes. Formación Cervantes de Salvador. 02/2014 – 05/2014
• “Teaching-training Seminar” Neiva-Huila, Colombia. Ministerio de Educación (Ministry of Education). 2008
• Autism of the Seas. Silver Level Autism Awareness Training. Celebrity Cruises. 2016
• Certification, Au Pair in America.
• Toefl iBT. Total Score of 93. Taken before graduationa. December 12, 2007
• APTIS English Exam C1 level. 2018
• DCI College, Early Childhood education. Montreal, QU. 2018- currently.
• Encuentro proyecto Dinamizadores en E Learning. Ministerio de Educación Nacional. (Ministry of Education). 2013
• Government and Politics-American History course. Long Island University 2009
• Introduction to Language interpretation Course. Georgetown University 2008
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|