My teaching methods involve breaking down and structuring the subject matter in an organized manner. I prefer to include real-life examples as much as possible if not, I use simple examples or exercises to make the content easy for all categories of students.
I am an Electrical Engineer, graduated from the University of Toronto in 2018. I have taken a number of computer programming courses at my university days. I have good understanding of C, C++, Python, and SQL. Moreover, I have learned professional Microsoft Excel.
Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering • June 2018 • University of Toronto
Fundamental of Computer Programming (C++), Algorithm and Data Structures (C++, C), Introduction to Databases (PostgreSQL), Introduction to Programming Languages (Python)
• Created complex queries in Relational Algebra and PostgreSQL
• Used Embedded PostgreSQL, JDBC
• Used E/R database modelling
• Used Object-Oriented Design (OOD), recursion in C and C++
• Used a range of Data Structures and Algorithms in C and C++, and analysed the efficiency of each of them
• Used Graphics Libraries, STL, Boost
• Used Object-Oriented programming in Python
• Used xlrd, numpy, scipy, pandas
• Built macros
• Used control flow statements, functions, loops, event handlers, error handlers
• Used form controls, charts
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$33||$15|