My teaching methods depend on the student. I think every student is unique and each has different requirements. I will define my methodology after meeting with the student and what they expect out of the class. If they want to learn and get a deeper understanding of a certain subject, I would cater to that. If a student wants to learn the basics and pass an exam, I will adjust my methods according to that.
I am working as a manufacturing engineer and my role consists of product engineering and software engineering components. I have studied Biomedical and Electrical engineering. My past jobs include software development and consultancy. I have always been a a big fan of Math and would love to share my knowledge.
Dedicated engineering graduate with a passion of being involved in exciting and challenging tasks. Excellent team worker who is not shy to take the lead when needed
Biomedical and Electrical Engineering (co-op option) 2011-2016
Carleton University, Ottawa ON
• A-Standing with 10.5/12 CGPA
• Dean’s Honour List for 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016
• Carleton Academic Scholarship for 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016
• Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the top Scholarship for 2011/2012, 2012/2013, and 2014/2015
C/C++/C#, Python, SQL, HTML, VBA, Matlab, Verilog, vTESTstudio, CANoe, CANdelaStudio, vFlash, IntelliCAD, BarTender, ARM assembly language, testing and debugging
Using ammeters, multimeters, oscilloscopes, voltage meters, function generators, power supplies, designing and testing circuits, soldering, working with microcontrollers and sensors
Analytical, problem solving skills, hard working, organized, self-motivated, goal oriented, independent, strong team player, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
Peer training, strategic planning, work delegation, supervising, organizing and coordinating events
Manufacturing Infrastructure Engineer – Spartan Bioscience June 2020-Present
• Designed, implemented and verified a Manufacturing Execution System using Python, Flask, ProstgreSQL and HTML.
• Designed and modified labels used for medical and non-medical devices using BarTender.
• Experienced in risk analysis and mitigation, FMEA process and Return Manufacturing process.
• Experienced in creating project plans, manufacturing process maps, infrastructure plans, project timelines, design documentation, characterization studies, NCR investigations, verification documents and validation documents
Software Consultant - Amaris Consulting June 2019-June 2020
• Created test cases for software validation of a clutch actuator according to the user requirements and specifications
• Verified the software is in accordance with ISO 26262 standards
• Contributed to planning, implementing, debugging and executing the test suits
• Worked with the client to ensure client satisfaction in an agile work environment
• Gained experience working with Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams and Git
Software Developer - Ciena Corporation October 2016-October 2018
• Designed software functionalities for security features in 6500 product such as SSH and enhanced logging using C
• Debugged issues related to client-server protocols such as SSH, FTP and Telnet
• Contributed to acquiring Common Criteria configurations on 6500 by adding enhancements to SSH and syslog
• Tested the code using simulators and hardware to verify the functionality of the code
• Wrote test cases to confirm the security features align with the requirements
Engineering Co-op Student - NavCanada May 2015-August 2015
• Modified software tools used by air traffic controllers to analyze radar data using C++ and RAD Studio to assure proper functionality of the tools
• Created new features to visualize radar data and present the analyzed data in a user-friendly manner
• Installed test instruments and hardware to build a test bed in the laboratory
Testing and Verification Intern - Semtech Corporation May 2013-August 2014
• Refactored a complex and legacy code base used by firmware developers
• Contributed to planning, developing, testing and presenting the new code base, which was user-friendly, reusable and easily maintained
• Designed a user-friendly GUI using C# for the execution of python scripts
• Implemented a tool that creates Verilog files using VBA
• Wrote test plans, user guides and technical documents about the automated system
Personal Multi Sensor Display, Fourth year project September 2015-April 2016
• Designed a multi sensor device that monitors an individual’s heart activity and shows the changes in heart pattern during different activities
• Designed the Electrocardiogram circuit that extracts the heart rate and blood pressure
• Worked with three other students according to a timetable to design, test, analyze, write reports and do presentations about the device
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|