I base my clases on the needs of the students. I can easily handle classes in all stages of learning process, beginners, Intermadiate or advanced. I am able to tailor my methodology to get the best results for each and every indivudual.
10 Years of professional Experience in ESL Teaching, Fabulous Lesson Plans that Can Make You Ready for the International Exams and Basic Language Needs. Expert in Grammar and Vocabulary teaching. Holder of TESOL Canada Certifiate. Very confident with advanced learners
Desire a position as an ESL instructor. Offers 8 years’ progressive experience in teaching and lesson planning. Eager to work in a fast paced educational environment.
• Eight (8) years of experience in teaching English to non English speaking teenagers and adults(ESL) .
• Remarkable interaction to motivate students and create opportunities for them to interact with one another through commutainment (communication through entertainment) activities such as roleplays , group discussions etc.
• Excellent classroom management to help students learn in a calm , stress free environment without disruption.
• Outstanding imagination to break monotony and make students take lively participation in the class interestingly and effectively.
• Excellent communication skills in English , French and Persian (native).
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
COLLEGE 2B / MONREAL Q.C. 2016-2017
• Instructed ESL students of intermediate levels focusing on the four basic English skills, speaking, listening ,reading and writing.
• Lesson planning and testing
• Evaluating and scoring
NAVID ENGLISH INSTITUTE /IRAN 2007-2016
• Instructed students in English language arts , including writing, reading comprehension , speaking , listening and understanding.
• Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students identified and sorted into small , similarly skilled groups.
• Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: graded tests , essays , reports etc. and regularly provided students with feedback in line with the faculty assessment systems.
• Participated in varied workshops such as error correction , methodology, reading and listening teaching … to improve teaching skills.
MEHR-E-TABAN BILINGUAL AND INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL/IRAN 2005-2010
• Taught science and math to native and non native seventh graders in a bilingual school.
• Communicated with parents , students and teaching administration-met with students , parents and other educators on a constant basis to discuss student progress.
• Maintained discipline in the classroom-created a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• Interrogated other instructors and interpreted relevant data to use as achievement tools.
• TESOL CANADA certificate
ILAC COLLEGE ,Toronto , ON. 2017
• FRENCH COURSE
TELUQ UNIVERSITY ,Montreal ,Q.C. 2017
• STARTING A BUSINESS
FENGYE COLLEGE, Montreal, Q.C. 2016-2017
• Masters’ degree of Ancient Languages and Cultures
University of Shiraz , Iran 2005-2008
• Bachelor’s degree of Translation of English Language
Azad University of Shiraz, Iran 2004-2007
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|