I always compare the job of a good IELTS instructor to that of a doctor, meaning that you should come up with the just right prescription for every single candidate. As a doctor cannot give everyone the same prescription, an IELTS teacher should consider factors such as the candidate’s age, deadline, level of education, the desired overall score, the desired score on each skill, budget, and most importantly the current level of English to tailor the perfect plan for them.
- I am a Cambridge certified teacher (Delta holder) and have a bachelor's and a master's degree in English Language and Literature.
- I have been teaching English for about 9 years now and IELTS for about 5 years.
- I give both one-to-one and group classes.
• ITI (International Training Institute) Istanbul, Turkey
Delta (Modules 1 and 2) 2016
• Kharazmi University Tehran, Iran
Master’s Degree, English Language and Literature 2011 – 2014
• Sistan and Baluchestan University Zahedan, Iran
Bachelor's degree, English Language and Literature 2007 – 2011
GPA: 3.4/4 – Graduated summa cum laude
• IELTS / English Teacher Mashhad, Iran l Sep 2020 - Present
- Online one-to-one or group IELTS classes since the pandemic.
- Also online General English classes.
• Alpha English Academy Mashhad, Iran
IELTS / English Teacher Sep 2018 – Sep 2020
- Co-founded Alpha English Academy in 2018 with my wife.
- Offered various group General English and IELTS preparation classes before we closed it down during the pandemic.
- Successfully taught more than 600 adults and under 100 kids.
• Safir English Language Academy Mashhad, Iran
IELTS / English Teacher Jan 2013 – Aug 2017
- Full-time employment as a General English teacher for adults.
- Became a senior teacher and taught C1 and C2 classes.
- Started teaching IELTS in 2016.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|