I teach concepts of mathematics with some games and fun which make concepts easier and memorable to learn
I am engineer working as Database developer and has working experience of teaching mathematics and science of more than 4 years .Helped number of students to improve their score and perform well in exam by providing them sample papers and taking their test .
My rates will remain same my motive is to teach student
Organized, collaborative and dedicated Business Analyst who astutely employs logical reasoning to support strategic business decisions. Embraces new learning opportunities and challenges, demonstrating agility to changing situations and environments. Applies analytical thinking and resourcefulness to find innovative yet practical solutions that support a company’s bottom line. Blends strong understanding of math with computer knowledge and logical reasoning, contributing to new system development that enhances efficiency and revenue.
Programming Languages C, C#, Java ,Python, WEB API
Databases MySQL, SQL Server 2017
Operating Systems Windows, Linux
UI Frameworks HTML5, CSS
Tools Jupyter Notebook, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15, Eclipse ,
Tableau , SQL Server Reporting System
Additional Skills Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel
Master’s in Computing & Data Analytics January 2018 – Present
Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, NS
Master of Technology August 2013–Dec 2015
Modern Vidya Niketan University, Palwal, Haryana
Bachelor of Technology August 2009 –June 2013
Lingaya’s University, Faridabad, Haryana
Relevant Courses: Web Development | Software Engineering | Database Management Systems | Statistics | Human Computer Interaction
• Collaborated with team in designing website for hotel reservation system using REST services and providing an interactive enhanced interface for booking hotels and making payments.
• Implemented database project named as Halifax Library System that manage relevant information related to library in proper format and places, managing memory and eliminating redundancy while ultimately making large data easier and less time consuming to retrieve.
• Proposed an idea for prototype of application on Power Consumption, supporting individual to keep track of power consumption and promote monetary benefits while adhering to environmental sustainability.
• Project done on retail data using K-means Clustering the aim is to understand relationships between the products sold at a retail outlet, and the customers buying those products. Eventually, aspired to be find the right products for targeting specific customer groups.
Clinical Logistics 16th May 2018 -Present
• Working on Project named as “A fuzzy logic based Alert propagation system for temporal tracking of clinical samples”
FLORISHA TANEJA (concealed information) Pg. 2/2
• Working on writing scripts which include Procedure for Data Cleaning and Data Migration
• Generated Reports using SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES according to business scenario.
Mathmatics Teacher January 2015-November 2017
Holy Angel School, Palwal
Taught Students vedic mathematics to achieve good marks in their exam and prepared them for competitive exams
Damco Solutions, Faridabad, India August2012 - December 2012
• Collaborated closely with supervisor closely, fostering understanding of website development and web application using the PHP and SQL.
• Created database schema and created tables for storing information regarding users for online Travel Agency Application using SQL and enhancing backend usability of information.
• Developed application ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCY, used by travellers to book tickets and accommodation online.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
• Taught mathematics to secondary school students, translating complex information into easy to understand terms, (basic to advanced level), supporting high score in exams.
• Helped foster confidence in students taking their preliminary exam in preparation for competitive exam by assisting with organization and good time management.
PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATIONS
• Presented paper (PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF DEBLURRING TECHNIQUE) in International Conference held in BSAITM. (2015)
• Presented paper (A NOVEL APPROACH FOR IMAGE DEBLURRING) in International Journal on Recent Trends in Computing and Communication. (2015)
Achievements and Appreciations
• Participated with team in Hackathon held in Dalhousie University and presented a solution in ideal locations for harnessing tidal energy and the impact on aquaculture in these areas.
• Won 3rd prize in Data Contest held in Saint Mary’s University for providing solution on pharma data using Tableau, making an interactive and understandable Dashboard.
• Won 2nd prize in Hackathon organized by Government of Canada providing them Application which uses Decision Tree one of the Machine Learning Algorithm and help government and citizens more aware about benefits provided by government of Canada .
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|