"Hard work beats talent, unless talent works hard"
As a coach and athlete, I know the importance of structured training. Building an athlete, or a healthy body, is about understanding how the different components of fitness contribute to the whole. My programs include a balance of strength (explosive/isometric), balance, flexibility, durability, and most importantly, mentality training. I invest heavily in my clients. You can expect incredible value for a fair price.
I discovered my passion for endurance sport in High School. Following a successful career in secondary school athletics where I served as the Assumption High School Co-Captain of our Cross Country and Track and Field Teams, I ran with the Windsor Lancer's team my first year. I then discovered duathlon, and then triathlon. I trained full time for 3 seasons and am now balancing my health with professional ambitions. I am qualified to give youth the physical and mental tools they need to succeed at a competitive or recreational level. I have also played tennis competitively since my youth and have been coaching at Parkside Tennis Club for 7 years- including instruction of our high performance teams.
Kindly provide at least 24 hours for cancellations. Lessons cancelled without 24hrs notice will be charged at full.
A collaborative and self-motivated professional with proven and tested negotiation, sales, and digital marketing skills.
I have overseas work experience in International Development and can work effectively in cross-cultural environments.
University of Windsor
Honours Bachelor in Political Science: Law and Politics Specialization with distinction Windsor, Canada
Class of 2018
• Major Average: 85%
Assumption College High School
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
• Senior Average: 94%
Education Development Center (EDC)
Youth Program Coordinator Intern Bangkok, Thailand
May 2018 – Nov 2018
• EDC is a global nonprofit research and development organization
• Member of team on a $12M USD project to enhance quality of university education in the Lower Mekong Region (MekongSkills2Work)
• Responsible for developing content for social media feeds (Reach of over 330K) and creating job-seeker content for website portal (blogs, videos, online courses)
• Driver and co-manager of original concept idea to spread project to University Youth within region
o Oversaw implementation of pilot workshop. This Youth Program is now in 5 countries across 11 universities and vocational colleges
o I created communications content, provided strategic input, and communicated with stakeholders
• Performed daily analysis and tracking functions on MS Word, Excel, and the collaborative learning platform Edmodo
Freelance Graphic Designer
Portfolio available on Facebook (concealed information) LaSalle, Canada
May 2016 – Present
University of Windsor
Research Assistant- Outstanding Scholars Program Windsor, Canada
Sept 2013 – Sept 2017
• Collected and analyzed articles over the course of five years for five different projects in the departments of Political Science, History, and Philosophy. The highlight of my time in this program was helping manage an artificial neural network on Emergent (formerly PDP++) that could test photographs for early-onset autism in children
Parkside Tennis Club
Tennis Coach and Desk Staff Windsor, Canada
Sept 2011 – Present
Vollmer Fitness and Recreation Centre
Fitness Instructor and Desk Staff LaSalle, Canada
Sept 2015 – Present
United Way Windsor-Essex
Board Member/Volunteer Windsor, ON
Sept 2014 – Present
• Emceed the RAM Tough Truck Pull for United Way 2014-2016
• Emceed the campaign update event 2015
Students Offering Support (SOS)
Trip Welfare Leader Nicaragua
Mayors Youth Advisory Committee
Sept 2012-Sept 2014
TeamLPC Hurdle Project Elite Triathlon Team 2014-2016
Queens Park Legislative Page
• Outstanding Scholar Medal of Achievement (2018)
• Golden Key Scholar (2013-2018)
• Ontario Triathlete of the Year (2015)
• LaSalle Young Citizen of the Year (2013)
• Shaughnessy Cohen Memorial Award for Outstanding Community Achievement (2013)
Comment from last supervisor Kritsada Tulkijjawong (EDC)
Prakash has received very positive comments from different colleagues he has been working with. He adapted himself really well at the beginning and continued to thrive throughout the internship period. We could see his potential from the very first few tasks that we assigned to him, so we started giving him more challenging task and let him come up with the ideas and take more ownership. As the result, the work came out very impressive. He could deliver most of the work flawlessly with minimal supervision. His friendly character and adaptation skill made working with different people an easy thing for him.
Interests: Fluent in English
Triathlon, Tennis, Camping, Travelling, Public Speaking, Photography
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest fitness lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking muscle toning lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|