Conversational Activities, Practice, Grammar, and Speaking Confidently, and helping you cultivate an ability to improve your language skills. I work one on one with my students from all over the world, to improve their accent, confidence and speech to gain fluency in English.
I have studies Linguistics, and have taught English around the world! I make my students feel comfortable, and keep them motivated through positive re-inforcement. My goal is to get you speaking with fluency, and give you a passion for the language.
EZRA ALEXANDER ROSENBLUM
English Teacher and Tutor 2018-2019
Cambly (Medellin, Colombia and Cancun, Mexico)
● Tutored high school students in English inside the school system in Medellin and Cancun
● Facilitated online English lessons for students between the ages of 9-65
● Developed interactive and dynamic English lessons
Business Owner 2016-2018
Ezra Services for Seniors (Toronto, Canada)
● Managed, supervised, and recruited caregiver staff for senior group activities and programs
● Marketed services, programs, and activities in the community in order to recruit new participants
● Built individualized therapeutic schedules for clients with dementia
Assistant Manager 2011-2016
Capezio Shoes (Toronto, Canada)
● Responsible for customer care and customer services; handled and resolved customer inquiries
● Oversaw logistics including stock orders, shipments, and deliveries
● Managed a staff of sales associates and provided them with customer care training
RELEVANT VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE Counselor, Chai Lifeline 2016-2018
● Assisted a child with special needs in therapeutic recreational activities
● Created structural plan for the child’s daily routine
Program Coordinator, Ezra’s Men’s Club (Shomrei Shabbat Congregation) 2018
● Organized afternoon Men’s Club meetings twice a week at the synagogue (ages 65+)
● Developed the curriculum of activities, including guest speakers, food, and trips
● Led exercise and recreational activities with the group EDUCATION BA in Linguistics, York
University 2016 Focus on English, Spanish, and Arabic Associates Degree in Gerontology, York University 2016 Focus on Elder Care
LANGUAGES English: Mother Tongue | Hebrew: Mother Tongue Level | Spanish: Advanced | Arabic: Basic
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$45||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$75||$150|