I am a computer science graduate and pursuing Masters in Computer science itself ,I have an experience of one year in the IT Industry ,I will be friendly to the students and will try to be a good communicator and listener.I will understand the students motivation .
I have been teaching since 4 years in subjects like Math,Science ,Social.
I have taken classes on computers for my juniors for 3 years
I have one year experience in IT Industry .
I have also taken courses on web technology for one year
Obviously as the level increases wage rate increases but I am not very particular about that I just wanted to deliver right information to the right people
1121N College Dr Apt #18, (concealed information)
Maryville, Missouri, 64468 (concealed information)
Accenture Service Private Limited: Hyderabad, India July 2015 – July 2016
Software Engineering Associate.
• Delivered all assigned incidents and development work using ASP .NET within the Compliance adherence and meeting SLA targets.
• Configured data that includes customer related data, pricing, info records and source list.
• Coordinating with the stakeholders: Team members, Business, Third Party Teams and QA. Provided the Knowledge transfer session to new joiners for one module of IFS functionalities like Base server, Integration, APF, Centura..
• Wrote queries using SQL joins. Improved performance by writing multithreaded code.
Master of Science in Applied Computer Science Aug2016-Dec 2017
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, USA (Northwest) GPA:3.7(1st sem)
Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering 2011-2015
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India GPA: 3.9
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year of experience in Software development as a programmer and worked on various application domains.
• Expertise in developing and implementing new programs and in the maintenance of web applications.
• Hands on experience in creating databases for numerous records and ability to maintain the consistency among them.
Programming Languages: Java, HTML, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL.CSS,JS,C#,ASP.NET, Node js, Bootstrap.
Development Tools: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Sublime.
Databases: MYSQL, Advanced Topics in Data System.
Webserver: XAMPP, Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows-xp, windows 2007, windows 10, OS sierra, UNIX.
Machine learning: Analysis of Algorithms
Treasurer at ACM (Association of Computing Machinery )-September 2016
Awarded as the batch second topper in Green Field Training at Accenture, held in – October- 2015.
Received a merit certificate for paper presentation in VNR VJIET conducted as a part of CONVERGENCE fest September -2013 on the topic smart dust.
Received a certificate on application development held in a technical workshop as a part of Computer Science symposium on October 2014.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|