One of the methodologies I use is "Role-Play" this method makes the student be put in a realistic scenario where they need to interact with me fully in French. This is for the Oral teaching.
For Writing, I use if I see necessary "auto-dictation" where the student learns by heart of sentence or paragraph and re-writes it. Another method to familiarize the student with writing French is to ask him/her to write about life events that took place.
I live in Quebec and I went to Elementary, High School and Cegep in full French curriculum, I have a strong background in French grammar, creative writing.
I have 3 years experience in French tutoring, I helped new comers to the language get familiar with the pronunciation, reading, writing and basic grammatical rules.
My aim is to help elementary and high school students across Canada who are taking French course as second language.
• 7 years experience in Digital Banking and Insurance.
• 6 years experience in Tutoring French and Math
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales
• Experience in public sites and secure sites such as login page and online insurance Quoters
• Experience on leading testing in Web applications, client applications and products
• Lead over 12 QA resources and developers for all lines of businesses in TD: Banking, Insurance and Investments.
• Pro-active & creative problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Fluent in English and French
BSc. In Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics 2006
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, Montreal
Diploma of Collegial Studies, Commerce 2003
JOHN ABBOTT COLLEGE, Montreal
Part Time French and Math Tutor 2013-Present
Teach Elementary and High Math courses (including Algebra, Geometry and so on..)
Tech French Grammar, techniques on how to pronounce the words, writing and reading.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|