The classes are meant for everybody:
- children and High-school students (from grade 1 to grade 12)
- undergraduate students
Techniques and Methods:
- Learning the course explanations
- basic training exercises to acquire calculation and mindset automatisms
- practice complex problems and issues
Teaching methods :
- use of mnemotechnic way that I have learned during my curriculum and still learning in order to allow student to understand, take pleasure in learning and also acquire skills.
According to me we all our own way to learn efficiently. That is the reason why I get to learn more about my students first to fully understand their way of working and then adapt my teaching to all of them.
We are all unique in achieving great things and succeed.
Holding a bachelor's degree in computer science, Systems & Technology and a Master's degree in Network and telecomunications from the "Université Paris Sud", I am a passionate IT Consultant with background in Network and Telecommunication creating data driven and network architecture solutions for various businesses problems.
Committed, self-motivated and eager to help others and share my passion, I would be thrilled to work with you in order to achieve your goals and make you thrive.
I have a background mentoring students and children learning French language, mathematics and physics, guiding and helping them develop knowledge and self confidence.
IT ENGINEER / IT CONSULTANT
Committed, passionate and accomplished professional with 4+ years of experience in major Information, Technology and telecommunications companies, with expertise in consulting, project management, systems analysis and problem-solving looking to positivity contribute to your organization.
ADVANCED COMPUTER SKILLS
C | C++ | SQL | Java | Python | VBA | | Sharepoint | Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Excel (V-look Ups), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook | Matlab | R | Packet Tracer | Wireshark | GSM | LTE | TCP/IP | IPv4/IPv6 | MPLS | Grant project | DbVizualizer | SoapUI pro | One2Team | ArcGisNetworks | Alfresco | ServiceNow
French, Maths and IT Tutor (May 2020 / Present)
Parsec Youth Network (PYN) | Toronto, ONTARIO
• Joined the PYN team as a tutor in order to help students succeed in these uncertain times
Mathematics and Physics Tutor (October 2011 / January 2020)
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in working with students to help them archive and succeed their exams
• Created worksheets and methods to help students understand various mathematical and physical concepts, processes, and computations to improve their skills such as note-taking, studying, and test-taking
Information Technology Support Engineer - Level 3 (May 2019 / March 2020)
ALTEN | Client: BOUYGUES TELECOM | Paris, FRANCE
• Provided third-level technical support, managing IT Support Tickets through root cause analysis, leading to faster optical fiber lines activation
• Analyzed and established customer’s triple play subscriptions to deliver quality results and meet timelines as assigned
• Screened database to identify defects and collaborated with internet services providers solving more than 500 customers’s optical fiber lines issues
• Executed complex SQL queries scripts to collect, analyze and provide data analysis reports to the client
• Updated data and programmed Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) worksheets to increase the team productivity
• Organized, analyzed information and data collected to provide team with insights and recommendations
• Recommended and implemented solutions based on analysis of issues resulting to assure the respect of the QOS delivered to the customer and manage the progress and the closing of the IT Support Tickets
• Identified, investigated emerging issues and communicated troubleshooting ideas to develop new strategies with the client
• Prepared and sent a daily reporting informing the client about their customers’ subscription status update
• Trained and guided a new IT Consultant colleague and participated to knowledge transfer
Network and telecommunication Engineer (October 2017 / April 2019)
ALTEN | Client: SFR – ALTICE | Paris, FRANCE
• Upgraded the mobile speed of more than 150 PTCx (Radio concentration PoP) to grow the client’s businesses
• Deployed and maintained more than 200 Cisco routers on the PTCx and the Backbone to increase the network coverage area
• Sizing the different element of the network to answer client’s needs and requirements analysis of the QOS
• Initiated and monitored the various needs by identifying upstream heavy production requirements and impacts to trigger deployment in the network Operation department
• Mastered the network architecture and the topology of all equipments in order to study, plan and design the evolution of the network architecture
• Engineered PTCx connections using optic fiber and IP transport of the mobile flow toward the backbone to develop the network
• Established the PTCx router’s engineering connection and analyzed the mobile traffic’s data to optimize cost
• Anticipated the saturation and controlled the load of network router using monitoring tools to ensure QOS
• Planned the load distribution of the radio-relay systems on routers to avoid saturation of the network
Junior Product manager (October 2016 / October 2017)
HUB ONE - PARIS AIRPORT | Paris, FRANCE
• Managed a portfolio of telecommunications products such as VPN IP, Internet to respond to businesses telecommunications needs in all airport area in France
• Researched, analyzed and formulated market trends through benchmarking and competitive intelligence to improve offers
• Optimized the products development process using ISO 9001 Standards developing efficiently the marketing products
• Modeled the network architecture of Data offer to help continuously, adapt products and services to market developments
• Helped in managing the product development of Data offers (feasibility studies, evolution and launch of offers) to increased sales and customer satisfaction.
• Designed a marketing margin document to set offers’ prices and markup percentage
Junior Agile Project Manager (September 2015 / September 2016)
HUB ONE - PARIS AIRPORT | Paris, FRANCE
• Operated the development of the online customer area as a Product owner using Scrum method to increase customer satisfaction
• Collected and clarified clients needs leading to define the functionalities to develop on the website
• Write user stories to maintained the team backlog daily
• Designed the User Interface with developers team to ensure a more comprehensive and innovative Interface for customers
• Collaborated with the customer, support and development teams to define, evaluate, and improve User Interface (UI) design
• Worked with the project team and Scrum Master to develop and update Product Roadmap
• Helped organize the Scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives to increase efficiencies
• Wrote a testing report and made a presentation to developers to arrange the customer’s interface
• Made available all the documentation required for large projects and maintenance
Renewable energy telesales agent (June 2014 / August 2014)
DS Phoning | Paris, FRANCE
• Demonstrated exceptional sales ability and strong interpersonal skills with a persuasive, positive, and confident approach to book new business
• Scheduled appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
English Language Education (January 2019 / September 2020)
Wall Street English France
Master of Science - Network and Telecommunication (September 2015 / October 2017)
UNIVERSITY OF PARIS SOUTH (PARIS SACLAY)
Equivalent to a Master degree in Canada as evaluated by WES
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Systems and Technologies (September 2011 / September 2015)
UNIVERSITY OF PARIS SOUTH
Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Canada as evaluated by WES
Introduction to IOT (August 2020 / October 2020)
Cisco Networking Academy
Programming Foundations: Object-Oriented Design (April 2020)
LinkedIn Learning Certification
Purpose-Driven Sales (April 2020)
LinkedIn Learning Certification
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$430||$400|