My teaching method is Modelling. I have a demonstration of task to students to make the process clearer. By imitating the model, students become aware of the procedures needed to perform the task or use the strategy. My classes are involve with lots of fun and enjoyment.
I am a graphic designer and experienced art instructor for more than 10 years. Also, I presented lots of art workshops on Fabric Painting, Rock Painting, Glass Painting and crafts,... and received high rate of satisfaction. I am working with different medias such as: pastel, oil painting, Acrylic, vitrail and watercolor.
My rate would be a bit change based on my student distance.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Enjoy interacting with people in a friendly and kind manner
• Fluent in English and Persian
• Strong collaboration and influence skills
• Creative, self-motivated and drive to succeed
• Adept at balancing the creative process with process efficiency
• Over five years business management experience by working in different workplaces
• Excellent attention to detail, process orientation and follow-through drive continuous improvement
• Ability to proactively manage, meet and exceed deadlines through resource forecasting and planning
• Demonstrate flexibility by accommodating last minute additions or changes to schedules
• Ready for facing new challenges, eager to learn more and expanding knowledge about design and it‘s applications
• Open to new idea and Constructive criticism
• A finalist for the Eastern Ontario Award of Excellence in RGD (Registered Graphic Design) 2014
• Honored to design a 3D catalog for Diversity Works Symposium 2014
• High comfort level utilizing Adobe software and 3D software (Sketchup)
Venture Food Trucks: 3D Designer- Feb 2018 to present- Designing 3d food trucks and providing high-quality contribution in the development of client-driven design approaches and solutions
Souri Graphic (self-Employed): Graphic Designer- April 2014 to present- Contract and fulfill temporary assignments, working face to face with clients or through online access
Kingston Schcool of Art: Art Instructor-Jan to May 2010- Presented art workshops with different medias and received high rate of satisfaction
Kingston Avenue Florist: Florist Assistant- Oct 2009 to present- Preparing flower arrangements and learning excellent use of color and texture
self- employed: Artist- June 2007 to Sep 2009- Sold a variety of hand-painted clothing and tutored in drawing
Shahrak Golkhanei Flavarjan, Esfahan, Iran: Operator of Greenhouse- 2003 to 2007- Operated my own 2000m2 cucumber greenhouse which demonstrated my business and management and leadership skill
Esfahan Art Gallery Esfahan, Iran: PaintingTutor- 1995 to 2006- Tutored in painting and drawing
St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON- Sep 2010 to April 2014- Graduated in Graphic Design & RGD member
Keys Employment Services, Kingston, ON- July to Aug 2009- Completing preparation training in Tourism
St.Lawrence College, Kingston, ON- Jan to April 2009- Completed Botanic Watercolor course
L.C.V.I, Kingston, ON- Sep 2008 to Jan 2009- Completed TOEFL English Testing
Queen‘s University, SOE, Kingston,ON- Sep to Dec 2007- Completed TESL course with honors
Esfahan University of Technology- Sep 1996 to Feb2000- B.Sc., Agriculture Engineering
Esfahan Art Organization- 1990 to 1993- Certificate in Painting & Drawing
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|