My teaching is student centered and I always tried to understand the requirement of students before the start of my class. I believe in inquire based learning and keep on asking the open ended questions. I understand that every student is different and seek different kinds of attention. Therefore I keep on motivating the students and involve them by telling the practical applications of the topics they are learning.
I am Qualified as B.E. (Mechanical), M.Tech. (Production) and Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering). I have been tutoring to graduate and undergraduate students for the last 20 years. I have been in-depth knowledge of Canadian Curriculum and teaching Physics and Math.
Highlights of Qualifications
• More than 12 months Canadian experience and tutoring at Math4me, Malton and IQuest Education
• Diverse experience of 15+ years in teaching High school and Postgraduate/ Undergraduate Students
• Expertise in teaching number of subjects including Mathematics (Function, Advance Function,
Calculus, Data management), Physics, Applied Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Strength of Material,
Engineering Drawing, Heat Transfer
• Delivered lectures to the students through black/white board, multimedia, Power Point presentations,
online videos and industrial tours.
• Improved the results of students by counselling the individual students
• Conducted workshops, orientation programs and expert lectures in institutes
• Proficient in Mechanical Desktop and MS Office Suite
Skills and Experience
• Provided individualized tutorial instructions to students and counsel students regarding career issues
including career exploration and planning
• Evaluated students overall progress by scanning answer books, tutorial sheets, mid- term
examination, viva-voce examination
Supported administration in performing management functions such as staffing training and
expanding institute plans.
• Maintained cordial relations with other staff and assisted them in resolving their issues.
• Planned annual calendar, distributing workload and assign duties to satisfy student’s requirement.
• Documented and prepared reports using Management Information System
• Responsible for mentoring and giving feedbacks to attain best result out of team.
• Letter of appreciation for managing national level event.
• Letter for exceptional team spirit, devotion to duty and displaying excellent management skills for
conducting national level conference.
• Certificate of appreciation for organizing skill enhancement program for employees.
• Certificate of appreciation for getting first position in group activities at IIM Indore (India).
Management Enhancement Capacity Program
Internal Audit of Quality Systems
Math4me, Malton 2019-Present
IQuest Education Centre, Brampton 2019-Present
Assistant Professor 2007– 2015
University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University, India 2016-2019
Department Manager 2015-2016
Walmart Store (Brampton North Supercentre)
50 Quarry Edge Dr, Brampton, ON L6V 4K2
Assistant Professor 2000 – 2007
Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kurukshetra University, India
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) 2008 - 2013
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Master of Technology (Production Engineering) 2003 - 2006
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, India
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) 1992 - 1996
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, India
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$20||$70||Not available|
|10 hours||$18||$118||Not available|