I have always loved learning, and I work hard to generate that same excitement in my students. It brings me great pleasure to see them confidently tackling new and challenging subject matter.
In my lessons, I like to balance theory and practical application, to ensure that the student has both a broad view of the material as well as the ability to use it in context. I am flexible in determining a lesson plan for the student. That plan depends on the material being studied, as well as the interests and abilities of the student themselves.
GMAT/GRE Prep classes are designed for University students and post-grad. Probability and Statistics lessons are primarily oriented towards the Secondary School and Undergraduate levels.
Harvard A.B. cum laude (2009), Anthropology (Archaeology) and Linguistics.
University of Toronto BASc (2015), Engineering Science (Materials Science)
For more information, please see my website: (concealed information)
- 8+ years of tutoring experience
- Supervised successful applications to Ivy League Universities
- 3+ years as Teaching Assistant at University of Toronto
- Taught English as a Second Language in the French Educational System
- Fluent in French and English
- Extensive experience working with students from a variety of backgrounds, as well as a variety of levels ranging from those with academic struggles to the highest-performing students
- SAT: 97th% Verbal, 99th% Quantitative
- GRE: 99th% Verbal, 97th% Quantitative (with perfect score)
- LSAT: 97th%
For travel in excess of 15min, an extra fee may be negotiated
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest gmat test prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, probability lessons for all!
Taking gre prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$60||$60|
|5 hours||Not available||$275||$300|
|10 hours||Not available||$500||$600|