I will adapt my math tutor lessons to the student's needs and level. I teach by explaining the step-by-step process needed to solve the math question and will assign additional homework if needed. My topics taught in my class will be explained clearly and supported with a few in-class examples. My classes are meant for students at any level from kindergarten to grade 11.
I am a grade 11 high school student that is in an enriched academic program for the maths and sciences. I have experience volunteering with and teaching students of ages 3 - 12 at summer camps and swimming programs. I am dedicated to helping students understand topics with ease and to help them succeed to their full potential.
Rates will vary depending on the student's level, message me for details. The first trial class will be $20/hr. No cancellations are allowed once a student has registered for a tutoring class with me.
January 2017 to present - Swim instructor at City of Toronto
- Monitor safety of students
- Plan, organise and implement swimming lessons and programs
- Attend mandatory training in compliance with city policy
- Assess and evaluate students
Huron Pharmacy Assistant (March 2017 - July 2017)
- Worked under the supervision of a certified pharmacist
- Prepared labels for prescriptions and medicine
- Organised patient files
- Performed administrative duties
- Medallion honours every school year (above 90% average)
- Proficiency Award every school year
- Science award every school year
- Waterloo Math Pascal/Cayley contest honours with distinction both years
- Principles of Healthy Childhood Development
- Standard first aid and CPR-C
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|