My approach is pretty simple:
Along with making an accurate diagnosis of my student's needs, followed by detailed planning on how to reach goals, I offer the following:
1. Detailed essay writing practice with in-depth details on APA/MLA formats for referencing, in-text citation, research, essay structures, grammar, organization, etc.
2. Most recent (actual) exams. If you prepare for 1 month, you will find many similar questions (almost 95%) in your exam as a result of the training.
3. Tips that are given to us by IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP/CELBAN/Cantest/English examiners.
4. Homework and some excellent test samples.
5. Continuous practice of exam situations in class.
6. Structures that you can simply memorize to use for your exams.
Just try my FREE CLASS to see how good it really is!
We have helped thousands of students make their university essays shine due to very technical and detailed training.
My team and I work with IELTS examiners and university professors to get the most up-to-date exam requirements and to provide my students the most focused strategies that are EASY TO UNDERSTAND, FAST TO LEARN AND FOCUSED ON A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH COURSE.
I myself have scored 9 in IELTS and have helped my students achieve maximum scores as well:
IELTS: 9 band (over 90 cases)
TOEFL: 120 points (110 cases)
SAT: Full marks (67 cases)
CELPIP: 12/12 (over 140 cases!)
This excludes the many other students who have been able to secure university entries or who have qualified for top-notch jobs thanks to their newly-learnt English skills.
Moreover, these successes are the reasons why I love my job and continue teaching. Everyday, I work hard towards achieving student results. The very moment they pass and thank me is something I live for day and night!
With my TEFL certification, 16 years of experience, work with examiners, professional training for English teaching skills, background of working with students from all backgrounds, and most importantly DOCUMENTED TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES, I am sure that your requirements for your next learning venture will be guaranteed and pleasing!
Contact me with your query and I will respond within an hour with details on how I can make you guys successful. Also, take my FREE SESSION to really see that somethings in life that are too good to be true are actually true ;)
• Currently one of the top 5 instructors in the city and leading English classes with a 95% success rate in the Canadian market, along with having a great brand reputation and name of my company
• 16+ years of English teaching experience, having helped thousands of students with their curriculums
• Four years of exceptional public speaking experience in various debating clubs/societies (with remarkable achievements and with demonstrated leadership in teams); bilingual English/Hindi
• Graduate of the TEFL certificate, and the Applied Accounting Certificate program at Red River College as a honor roll student
• Extremely hard working, goal-oriented, confident, independent and cooperative individual
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ACCPAC, Outlook with expert internet skills
Private (online) IELTS Tutor May 2010 – Present
• With effective online teaching practices, provided remarkable results to students (learning IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST/general English) from all over Canada; mostly from the Middle East
• Started this company from scratch and due to the teaching quality, am able to now provide the company with several students and references on a daily basis
• Effectively taught, monitored and followed up with the student progress to maintain a 95% success rate in results
• Devised a unique system of teaching techniques that were provided on this online platform
May 2000 – May 2010
• Taught several Chinese/Korean students (in a class setting) on the overall English language as well as all sorts of English prep courses (IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST)
• Was mainly responsible for providing speaking and writing strategies that completely transformed students’ approach to English language
• Successfully helped many students achieve their desired result; with a documented success rate of 95%
• Coached other teachers as well on the several tips and tools for English teaching
• Made curriculums and worked on interesting group activities with students
• Created a platform that assisted students in learning along with providing them a great deal of interaction
Public Speaker August 1995 – May 2000
• Was ranked as one of the city’s best public speakers, due to the ability to communicate articulately and passionately
• Won several parliamentary debates, declamations and an award for the best delegate in a MUN (Model United Nations) conference
• As the Vice President of my High School’s Debating Society, organized and participated in many debate/public speaking competitions
Applied Accounting Certificate
Red River College, Winnipeg, MB
• Extra-curricular College activities
• Class Representative and active member of the Student’s Association
• Two time Global Mentorship Program participant (Diversity Activities)
• Ally Program (LGBTT Initiative)
• Attended the Directions Business Conference
The TEFL Academy
High School Diploma
The City School
• Extra-curricular activities:
◦ Debate Experience:
• Vice President of High School Debating Society, training over 500 students
• Winner of several debating/public speaking competitions, as a team leader and as a sole representative of the entire school (on various occasions)
◦ Management Experience:
• Head organizer of three city wide public speaking events by the Rotary Club
◦ Chair of the student committee for organizing the High School’s farewell function as well as several other events throughout the year
◦ Teaching Experience:
• Tutored high school students in group sessions for advanced science and commerce courses
Very good teacher
Amazing teacher! I got really good scores with Red!
Red is a very hardworking guy. He loves to make a conversation all the time. I can say that he is so into teaching always ready in class.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|