My lessons are mostly based on communication and practical situations. I always start my lessons with a conversation and encourage activities that help learners to figure out the different linguistic concepts by themselves. My method of teaching takes always into consideration the learner's age and aspirations.
I have a BA in applied foreign languages, and two Masters : one in intercultural communication, the second one in French language and culture. I have 2 years of experience as a teaching assistant at the university, and 3+ years of private lessons (kids and adults)
• Master’s degree, French language, culture and literature
University of Victoria, Victoria BC, Canada
- Applied linguistics to second language learning
- Literary theory & criticism
- Technology innovation in education
• Master’s degree, Multilingualism and Cross-cultural Communication,
Université de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
- Intercultural management and communication
- International relations
• Bachelor’s degree, Applied Foreign Languages – Specialization in
translation, with Honors
Université Paul Valéry, Montpellier, France
- Special focus on economic, judicial and political documents translation
- Marketing and Management fundamentals
- Politics, culture and history (Commonwealth & Russia)
• Teaching Assistant (TA) September 2017 – June 2017
University of Victoria, BC
• Translator September 2016 – May 2017
Freelance, Strasbourg, France
• ESL Tutor September 2015 – June 2016
Université Paul Valéry – Montpellier, France
• International Expert November 2016
Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France
- Participated in the World Forum for Democracy
- Workshops included : relationships between education
and democracy, innovative experiences in the
Francophone world, education initiatives with a global
• SLPC Volunteer
International Conference on Second Language, University of
- Helped organizing the 7th International Conference on
- Registrations and administrative work
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|