1. I always let students speak more than I do.
2. Listen to what they need and want then help them express themselves in a proper way.
3. Help them repeat the sentences many times and correct their pronunciation and accent.
4. Change teaching materials or topic to interest students.
5. I record the sentences on Skype to help student's listening.
6. Explan slowly and give many examples when there's a question.
HI! Thank you for viewing my profile. I'm from Taiwan and I speak Chinese Mandarin and Taiwanese.
I also have a bachelor degree in English. I live in Quebec and I speak a bit of French too. Learning a language is fun and important to me. It does not just make me happy also make my life meaningful.
Hope you feel the same way as I do from learning a new language.
I can also help you with your listening, speaking, writing and reading. Everybody learns a language in a different way. I want to help you with the way you like it. Feel free to contact me anytime.
1. BA degree in 2007 in English.
2.TCSOL in Chinese.
3. Teach English for 4 years at secondary school.
4. Teach Chinese for 5 years at secondary school.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|