My class in general will look as follows.
1. Introduction between students and getting an idea of what level of class is required for the students.
2. Explanation of topic along with the agenda to be covered in the class.
3. Usually classes will be as interactive as possible to ensure students are learning from the material.
4. If the class is one on one, we can mold the classes as required by the students. (Flexible syllabus, short tests).
My main motto is to provide as precise knowledge as possible to the students. My method will build a strong base for the students.
I am a Business Administration student majoring in Marketing with a 2-year experience in administrative and customer service positions thus giving me great knowledge of formal communication and usage of MS Office in the real world. I also scored 7.5/9 in IELTS, thus making me perfect for this tutoring.
There will be a $8 charge for every extra half hour provided for classes. If required, cancel your class 24 hours prior to the meeting, as there is a $5 charge for classes cancelled in less than 24 hours of appointment.
- Proposals and presentations
- Performance monitoring and
- Budget oversight
- E-commerce user-centered
- Infographic Designing
- Creative problem solving
2020 - CURRENT
Seneca Student Federation - York Campus | Toronto, ON
2020 - CURRENT
Wireless DNA - FIDO | Toronto, ON
2019 - 2020
Flipside Donuts Cafe & Bar | Toronto, ON
Advanced Diploma - Business Administration in Marketing
Seneca College Of Applied Arts and Technology |North York, ON
- MS Office Certificate: 2020
- Hubspot Inbound Certification: 2020
- Stukent Simulation, Mimic Pro: 2020
- Google Ads Search Certification: 2020
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|