I give a clear understanding of the topic based on numerous examples. It includes all the test cases so that a student can do his/her best when he/she confronts a difficult problem. I try to implement the things by showing diagrams, making artificial structures so that a problem can be visualised too.
I am currently pursuing masters in Electrical and Computers. I have been in tutoring since my undergraduate studies. I have excellent skills in Mathematics and Science. I have taught high school students as well as elementary students. I have always been in touch with students curriculum.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Second year electrical and Computer engineering student at the University of Ottawa
• Over one and half year experience as an Associate Software Engineer in the IT sector
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills honed through five years of tutoring experience
• Research and analytical skills developed by working on group projects throughout bachelor’s and master’s degree
• Fluent in English and beginner’s French
Master of Engineering, Electrical and Computers 2017- present
University of Ottawa, ON
• Expected graduation date: December,2018
• Relevant courses: Machine Vision, Computer Animation, Wireless Adhocs, Software Defined networking, Computer Communication networks
• International scholarship holder
• GPA: 9/10
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Commmunications 2011- 2015
Chandigarh Engineering College, Punjab, India
• GPA: 8.7/10
• Multiple time finalist at inter-university robotics fests at national level
• Student Vice-President of Electronics Club
• Scholarship holder from HDFC and university
High school, Super Medical 2011- 2009
• GPA: 9.7/10
• Awarded as Best Student
• Scholarship holder from school
• Proficient in the use of MATLAB
• Executed tests and analyzed results for detecting falls with 3D camera, object recognition in computer vision
• Operating systems: UNIX/Linux, Apple, Windows systems
• Programming languages: Assembly, C/C++, Java, Python
• Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access)
• Networking protocols
• Machine learning: linear algebra and statistics -online certifications.
• Prepared and delivered weekly project status presentations to upper management to ensure effective communication across departments
• Prepared meeting briefings for managers when meeting with clients
• Wrote and reviewed multiple formal engineering documents such as Test Plan, Test Design, Test Procedure and Test Reports
• Telerehabilitation project (Currently working Jan,2018): This project will involve testing of 3 different types of 3D cameras for extracting human skeleton and running algorithms for the extraction on Linux and Windows platforms.
• 3D Car racing game: It is two players game. It is designed using unity 3D with scripts written in C#.
• RF ID based shopping trolley: Radio frequency identification used a wireless system for tracking and automatic identification.RFID tags identify the products and display the name & cost of product on LCD screen. The microcontroller used in this project was 8051 along with RFID module.
• Web application named EstateHunt: This was an online solution for both dealers and buyers for sale and purchase of properties. In this different categories of properties were available with their photos. The project was completed using Servlet, JSP, AJAX, MySQL Database technologies.
• Line follower Robot: It followed a black line drawn on a white background. It used infrared sensors to follow the line. The microcontroller used in this project was AT89S52.
• Mobile controlled Robot: This robot was controlled through DTMF (Dual Tone Modulated Frequency) tones generated by the keypad of the phone. The robot used Arduino microcontroller,DTMF module and L293D motor driver.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Associate Software Engineer Oct,2015- Jul,2017
Aetius Technologies Pvt Ltd.,Chandigarh
Project- Software Support and Website Testing
Responsibilities and Accomplishments: Providing Software Support to Aetius Technologies Pvt Ltd. And using good programming techniques to ensure stable web environment.
• Creating database backend for websites, preparing database architectures for clients
• Understanding client requirements across all levels and across all business and IT functions units, leading the coordination update calls with clients and acting as a medium between various teams (Offshore, Development and Client) to ensure timely delivery of the work product.
• Interacting closely with various teams across locations to track project progress and bugs.
• Responsible for designing & executing various test cases corresponding to the use cases and involved in functional, integration, regression and sanity testing.
• Helping to launch new programs to meet the needs of clients.
• Resolving the issues faced by Performance testing team.
• Independently handled a complete module involving End to End study which includes reviewing application objects, manual test cases, test environments and data under test.
• Responsible for mentoring new teammates and ensuring their smooth transition.
Intern Dec,2014- April,2015
Philips India Ltd.,Mohali
Worked in the LED manufacturing unit of the company.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Tutor 2011 – present
• Provided one on one as well as group training on computer use and various software programs including Outlook, Word, Internet navigation and Windows
• Installed and configured software for home-based personal computers and explained the process
• Provided Mathematics training in Calculus, Linear Algebra and advanced functions
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Active Participation in organizing and leading teams for dance performance in cultural fests in college and at workplace
• Participation in debates and extempore in school and college
• Member of Robotics team at College
• Member of Rotaract Club(NGO), Chandigarh.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest statistics lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|