My teaching methods are very easy going. For me the most important thing while teaching is my interaction with my students, so they can ask anything without any hesitation. Learning mathematic with me is going to be more practical, so you can understand the reason behind what we are learning.
I am college graduate with office administration course and currently doing computer foundation, but I have strong mathematical skills from my high school and college . I used to teach math to middle school students, part time job, back home.
My objective is to bring a detailed oriented, energetic, and diligent member to this job position .
Highlights of Qualifications
• I have strong English verbal and writing skills
• My hours are very flexible allowing me to work whenever needed
• My office administration education provides me with an advance Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel experience.
Worked from home
From July 2015- Feb 2016
• Contributes to teaching by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains a healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standard, adhering to legal regulation.
• Good communication skills.
Office Administration – Executive Graduated June 2020
• Durham College, Oshawa, ON
Studied document management, recordkeeping, communications, office professionalism, office procedures, spreadsheets, and word processing.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|