My teaching methods are my experience and the classes that I've taken throughout my high school years. A typical math class will be divided in two parts: Theory and Practice.
Also, I can mention that I'm really patient and I persevere until my students understand each subject.
I am a student at University of Montreal (Mathematics Department) and I've been giving math lessons (tutoring) since 2014. I have worked as a teacher in a private school for three years. I'm available to tutor and to teach math to students in primary level or in high school.
1. 2015 - present: Math Tutoring
2. 2012 - 2014: Co-responsibility of youth groups at Scouts de Montréal: Homenetmen Gamk.
3. 2012 - 2014: Organization of social and cultural activities: Sourp Hagop Armenian Church, Hamazkayin Association and Homenetmen Scouts.
4. 2010 - present: Babysitting of all ages (near and far family).
5. 2011 - 2013: Edition and publication of the monthly "Gaydz" of Armenian School Sourp Hagop
6. 1999 - 2010: Scout at Homenetmen Beirut
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Mathematics | Université de Montréal: 2017 - 2023 (expected)
Social Science | Cégep du Vieux Montréal: 2016 - 2016
Social Science | Cegep à distance: 2015 - 2015
Health science | College de Bois de Boulogne: 2013 - 2014
High school degree | École Arménienne Sourp Hagop: 2010 - 2013
Collège Mélankton et Haig Arslanian: 2000 - 2010
Teacher | École Arménienne du Samedi Tro et Anna Piliguian (Sourp Hagop): September 2014 - September 2017
1. Teach the Armenian language to young students who can not read or write in Armenian
2. Deepen their knowledge in learning about Armenian culture and traditional festivals and allow them to express opinions on topics related to them
3. Teach students to master the Armenian alphabet and grammar, to understand the texts, to read and to answer questions regarding those texts
4. Express thoughts and feelings in writing and dictated
5. Enrich their vocabulary with readings and presentations
6. Try to strengthen the sense of belonging to the Armenian community and culture
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$21||$16|