For creating interest and getting rid of students' math phobia, I have used physical models for young kids whereas prepared concept building quizzes, assignments, and practice question-banks for college going teenagers and adult students. My bottom-up approach of starting with simplest of examples and moving towards difficult areas slowly but firmly has made me a sought-after math teacher
Masters in Mathematics (Pure) and Bachelors in Science as well as Education. I Have taught mathematics to students of Grade 9 and 10, engineering diploma and degree programs - collectively over nine years. Always pursued by students for extra coaching in groups as well as in classrooms.
Rates vary with exceptionally weak students and also with higher level (college students).
An enthusiast and energetic math teacher - Helping students of different age-groups deal with their difficulties
- Assistant Professor: Over four years 2012-2017 - Engineering Degree Programs
Taught courses such as Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Vector Calculus, Linear Algebra and others
- Lecturer: One year four months - BSc Programs
Taught courses such as Abstract Algebra, Applied Mathematics
- Math Teacher - High school - Four Years
Taught Mathematics and Science subjects to grade 8, 9 and 10 students
- Master of science (MSc) - Pure Mathematics
- Bachelor of Education (BEd) - Maths and Science
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- My former students - who have high regards and find memories
- My students who always pursued me to arrange extra coaching
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$15|