I will teach the best way I learn, by doing a bunch of practice problems. While learning math, there is no better way than to practice, practice, and practice! I would work through the problems with them, when necessary, but I believe that critical thinking and problem-solving are important skills to develop at an earlier age.
I am a civil engineering student at McMaster University. I have three years of experience working with others and teaching. I succeeded in all of my high school math courses, averaging 97% between all three math courses in grade 12. I wish to expand my teachings and help those who are struggling with mathematics during these unfortunate times.
Self-motivated individual seeking to use leadership, problem solving and customer relationship skills to meet business needs in a fast-paced environment.
GRADUATING CLASS OF 2023
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, MCMASTER UNIVERSITY
GRADUATED WITH HONOURS – JUNE 2019
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA, LOUISE ARBOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL
• STEM Olympics Leader – led a small team to build a device to aid paraplegic animals
• DECA Mentor – mentored high school students in a fast-paced business case competition
• Assistant Hockey Coach – outlined plays and mentored a team of skillful athletes
• Varsity Athlete – played four years of varsity soccer and ball hockey
SEPTEMBER 2019 – DECEMBER 2019
PROSTHETIC HAND DESIGN PROJECT
• Produced a working writing aid prototype to help patients with dysgraphia
• Conducted rigorous design and testing for a three-piece assembly using AutoCAD
• Manufactured prototypes using 3D printing technology
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD/Inventor)
• Programming Fundamentals (Python)
• General Carpentry • Leadership
• Problem Solving
• Customer Relationship Management
• Bilingual (English & Punjabi)
AUGUST 2016 – AUGUST 2019
INSTRUCTOR, SGPD’S HOUSE OF BHANGRA
• Instructed multiple classes of different skill levels (Junior-Advanced)
• Managed the collection of fees and accepted basic bookkeeping responsibilities
• Choreographed performances and instructed different age groups (5 to 40+ years old)
• Onboarded new team members through digital marketing and tryout events
JUNE 2017 – AUGUST 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, OAKWOOD FURNITURE LTD.
• Effectively communicated with various customers and suppliers
• Untangled financial issues corresponding to the client and company
• Aided in sales by explaining products and services available to consumers
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|