Personally, I am a visual learner. I use real life applications as examples when explaining mathematical principles. My lessons are taught using diagrams and relating important definitions to in class examples. My lessons are best for novices in mathematics, or high school students interested in pursuing an Engineering career.
I am a Mechanical Engineering Technology student. I've had experience working in auto mechanics, solar power, and marine technology. My tutoring experience is limited to my engineering peer group at school and teaching my enthusiastic younger brother. My father is an Electrical Engineering Technician so I've been exposed to the world of science and technology since i can remember.
Travel rates: $2.50/10km
SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Mastercam, Machine Operator, production management, destructive/non-destructive testing,
Microsoft Excel, Welding, Mechanical Design, Tool design,
Work Experience (Limited to Mechanical Technology experience):
Automotive Technician Assistant
Mike V's Automotive Diagnostics and Repair - Vernon, BC
April 2018 to August 2018
1. Welding, cleaning, and machining of repaired parts.
2. Troubleshoot and diagnosed faults of all different systems and vehicle types.
3. Communicated issues to leadership and developed solutions.
4. Use of specialized tools. Exp: Impact gun, torque wrench, hydraulic press, MIG welder.
5. Repaired brake, exhaust, electrical and other components to optimal specifications.
6. Worked on Honda/Acura, Ford, and Chevrolet most frequently.
7. Repaired suspension and aligned vehicles.
8. Minor repairs such as gaskets, coolant flushing, engine oil, transmission fluid, and bearings.
9. Analyzed mechanical operations of various systems based on personal intrinsic mechanical competence.
10. Maintained a clean, organized, and hazard free work environment.
11. Serviced air conditioning.
12. Rotated and balanced tires.
13. Studied, diagnosed, and repaired systems in heavy-duty diesel pickup trucks.
Technology Diploma in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY*
Okanagan College - Kelowna, BC
September 2018 to December 2020
1 (concealed information)
Lydia & Ron Pfob
(concealed information) (concealed information)
Duane Barr & Debbie Krutz
I am Zach’s Uncle, and I have had numerous conversations with him about topics about which he knew more than I, so I can testify about some qualities that I think would make Zach a good tutor. First of all, Zach has a strong natural sense of wonder and likes to learn and understand things, which I think would be contagious to whomever he is helping. Second, Zach is good at listening to questions and relating to the mindset of the other person, so that he can tool and re-tool his approach and wording and put his explanations into a context that makes sense to them. Finally, Zach has been there – he has gone through school himself as a learner and an observer and as a result he is one that understands that not everybody learns in the same way or has the same abilities.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|