I would like to teach Italian to all the motivated students out there, enthusiastic to learn something new. At the moment, I do not have a preference in regards to the age of the student.
As a modern language graduate who has been learning languages from a very young age, I know how important it is to practice your conversation and grammar skills. As a result, my teaching method usually highlights written grammar exercises as well as pronunciation and conversation tasks.
I know how fun it can be to master a foreign language fluently and I am here to help you achieve your goals!
I recently graduated in French and Spanish BA with a First Class Hons from the University of Westminster in London. The curiosity of speaking multiple languages has driven me to study and to understand other perspectives and cultures. When I was younger, I used to teach English and Italian to 3 children between 3 and 12 years old. I was also tutoring my younger brothers back in Italy.
University of Westminster, London (Sep 2016 – Jun 2020) BA French and Spanish with International
● 1:1 (First Class Honours)
● Relevant modules: Developing Career and Competences for Linguists, Multilingual e-Collaboration:
Transposing Current Affairs, Expressions of French Culture, Expression of Spanish Culture.
ISIT, Paris (Sep 2018 – May 2019) Erasmus Year Abroad: (17/20)
● Developed fluency in spoken and written French by completing all courses in French language.
ITSCG PRIMO LEVI, Milan (Sep 2009- June 2014) A Levels (78/100)
● Economics 7/10, English 9/10, Math 8/10, Geography 7/10, German 8/10, Italian 8/10, Spanish 9/10.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Business Development Executive, Inside Global, London (Jan 2021 – present)
● Supporting B2B technology companies grow quickly by identifying and generating sales and marketing opportunities
within their target market. ● Collaborated with a team to create and deliver effective lead generation strategies
while prospecting. ● Admirable resilience and problem solving skills to overcome challenges and reach daily
targets of 100 calls, 10 engagements and 1 meeting. ● Enhanced my communication abilities in French, Spanish,
English and Italian by performing Inbound and Outbound customer service calls for different campaigns through
Salesforce. ● Development of analytical and commercial awareness skills to learn about the market, research new
companies and prospects on Google and LinkedIn.
Events Assistant Coordinator, THRDS STUDIO, London (Feb 2020 - Apr 2020)
● Increased commercial awareness and digital skills by researching creative social media platforms. ● Assisting the
team in areas such as data basing through a CRM system, handling customer emails and general administration.
● Enhanced negotiation skills while arranging meetings and deals with potential clients. Great Inbound and
Outbound customer service while assisting the guests.
Sales Assistant, LR Health & Beauty, Paris (Jan 2019– Jun 2019)
● Improved my spoken French while selling products to existing and potential buyers. ● Promoting products while
spreading brand awareness. Meeting sales targets by 100%. ● Increased customer base by 50% following a
series of dedicated sales campaigns. Acquired a practical understanding of direct marketing and social media
(Instagram) strategies in the Health and Beauty industry to increase sales.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
● Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Gmail, Outlook, GDPR 2019 training (General Data Protection
Regulation), Digital Rep training for Course Reps, Student Ambassador at the University of Westminster,
Course Rep Year 2019-2020, Career mentorship programme, Salesforce, LinkedIn Learning, Bright Network
Academy, AQA Certificate (SRS Digital Assessment Centre 2020).
Awards and Achievements
● Westminster Employability Gold Award, Bright Network Internship Experience UK: Finance and Professional
Services Experience Programme (2020), Bright Network Internship Experience UK: Consulting (2020).
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$119||Not available||$127|
|10 hours||$237||Not available||$254|