Before moving to Canada, I taught French and through my experience, I learnt how to tailor a language’s learning process to each person’s needs. I am fluent in English and French, so I can easily adapt the learning experience to French or English native speakers
I have a BA in international relations and an MA in Public Policy, I am currently working as a research assistant at McGill and previously worked at the transportation ministry in Buenos Aires. Would love to teach neutral Spanish or the rioplatense accent
Graduate Research Assistant
Transportation Research at McGill, TRAM May 2020 – Ongoing
• Completed preliminary analysis of an extensive transportation survey.
• Prepared data for analysis using R software.
• Co authored a published paper and was a lead author in a paper currently under review.
Urban Development and Transportation Ministry- Buenos Aires Government- Argentina
Advisor at the Innovation Office of the Transportation Secretariat January 2019 – August 2020
• Set up the Office's scope of work and responsibilities.
• Conducted training sessions on innovation methodologies.
• Carried out and analyzed interviews related to innovation methodologies during transportation design processes.
Special advisor to the Transportation Secretary July 2016 – January 2019
• Coordinated the design of the 2020-2023 Transportation Plan for the City of Buenos Aires.
• Consulted on transportation policy evaluations & analyzed procedures for the reorganization of the Secretariat.
• Established cooperative relationships with public and private sector stakeholders on a national and international level.
• Played a key role in the structuring of IFC loans of up to 50 million USD.
Universidad del Salvador – Buenos Aires – Argentina March 2016 – July 2016
• Prepared and presented 10 out of 12 lessons for the subject « Introduction to International Relations ».
• Designed tests and evaluation methods & evaluated students’ performance and results.
Technorides – Buenos Aires – Argentina June 2014 - February 2015
• Composed press releases in French, English and Spanish.
• Analyzed industry-related articles for the ride-sharing market, which resulted in numerous business-model adjustments.
McGill University – Montreal - Canada September 2019– May 2021 (expected)
Master’s in Urban Planning
• Current GPA: 3.98/4.0
• Schulich Fellowship recipient.
• Sample Subjects: Stakeholders and public policy processes; International Finance; Public Policy Evaluation Methods.
Universidad Torcuato Di Tella – Buenos Aires - Argentina March 2017 – May 2019
Master’s degree in Public Policy – Specialization: Economic Policy.
• Final GPA: 8.5/10
• Graduation document: “Why was the policy Arribo Predictivo implemented? Context and change theory”
• Sample Subjects: Public policy processes and stakeholders; Public Policy Evaluation Methods, International Finance.
Universidad Torcuato Di Tella – Buenos Aires - Argentina March 2012 - June 2016
Bachelor’s in international studies – Minor: Economics
• Thesis obtained with honors.
• Academic Excellence scholarship recipient.
• Sample Subjects: International Commerce; World and Regional Economic Policies; Politics and Economy.
Anastasia et moi étudions ensemble. Elle est très attentionné et sympathique. Très douée et compétente dans tous les projets qu'elle entreprend, je n'ai aucun doute qu'elle soit très bonne enseignante.
I've known Anastasia for a year, and I'm so glad we've met. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, and passionate. She will make you work hard and you will progress steadily and fast. What thing I really love about her is that balance between seriousness and humor. I definitely recommend her as a tutor!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$24||$24|