* I believe learning a language should be fun :
- My teaching practices are based on the idea that the brain learns naturally through exposure. Thus, during lessons, I communicate primarily in French, and teach using games, situational role play, and other hands on practices (I do not assign a lot of homework or long assignments except if it's part of what you expect from our lessons ).
- I have a student-centered teaching style and will adapt my lessons to your particular level, needs, and interests!
- My lessons are conversation-based and formulated for beginners using my extensive knowledge in teaching
* My lesson model :
- Conversation, and practicing speech and articulation using games, situational roleplay, etc.
- Working on pronunciation
- Grammar exercises
- Reading and listening comprehension
- Practicing written French (and correcting your work together)
- Flashcards and vocabulary
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested or have any questions!
Born in Belgium, I am a native French speaker.
I completed my elementary and secondary courses in French Litterature and Languages.
I am also a preschool teacher with a degree in education. Additionally, I passed the TEF test, have ample tutoring experience with children, and have chosen to recently branch out my services for adults.
Sarah is a wonderful teacher! She is patient and kind, she takes the time to explain everything. All of this with a big smile, so you feel you can express yourself freely. It's really helpful to overcome our fear to speak another langage! I totally recommend her!
Une prof rayonnante, à l’écoute, passionnée, passionnante et très pédagogue. Je la recommande sans hésiter. pour son efficacité dans ses méthodes d’apprentissage.
Sarah is a wonderful teacher and a better person. Kind, lovely and professional, carrying with a sensible mother touch. Passionate about what she does, Sarah makes her class very entertaining and useful. You will not be disappointed with her.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|