I can give tuition if your place in located at Durham, otherwise I would give online tuition.
I analyse students' standards and apply various teaching methods, tailored specifically to each student. I also prepare for lessons, produce mock examination papers and worksheets. I listen to students' and parents' feedback and alter teaching methods accordingly. By monitoring students' grades and their understanding of different topics, I have improved student test scores.
I have 3 years of experience in tutoring and have tutored 20 students ranging from 7 to 17 years old. One of my students (16y.o.) have went from a fail grade and attained a 4.0 GPA (80%) in Mathematics for her GCSEs. Another has attained an A for his Mathematics at A levels after consistently failing it.
Rates are negotiable depending on student's level
Passionate, proactive and resourceful undergraduate with academic background in Law.
• Received a letter of commendation by the University for my academic performance
• Awarded the Edusave Entrance Scholarship for Independent Schools (EESIS) from 2009-2014
• Received the Student Volunteering Week Award 2017 (The Extra Mile) from Durham University
• Received a “Highly Commended Intergenerational Young Volunteer Award” in 2016 Age UK County Durham Intergenerational Network Awards
• Project Leader of Student Community Action Tea Parties Project from 2016 to 2017
• Elected Secretary of Durham University Pro Bono Society from 2016 to 2017
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$43||$43|