My teaching methods is based on Multi-model structure like presentations; videos; discussion and student-student interaction and teacher-student interaction. Learning English can be effective from taking care of all four elements: listening; reading; writing; speaking. My classes will be focus on improving grades in IELTS and ESL tests through equipping learners with the knowledge they need to have and have all-range of learning improvements in general English ability.
Xiaoqi is one of our best tutors. High-quality profile and excellent qualifications, organised and responsive to lesson requests, appreciated by their students!
I am a Graduate student has been teaching English since 2018. I have master degree from Western University in professional education, TESOL is what I learnt throughout years! Check my IELTS bands: 9L 8R 7.5S 6.5W. Always have a heart to help all kinds of English learners in needs!
Western University of Ontario London, Ontario, Canada
Master of Professional Education Sep.2019-Oct.2020
• Major: Professional Education
Beijing Information Science and Technology University, School of Foreign Studies Beijing, China
Bachelor of Arts Sep. 2015-Jul.2019
• Major: English (Business Direction) Weighted Average Score:83.1
• Scholarship: 2016-2017/2017-2018 Social Contribution Scholarship PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Brooklyn College Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Junior Guidance Sep.2020-Oct.2020
Academic student services
• Helped new students register, enrol and create OEN;
• Assisted and supervised students’ online OSSD classes;
• Managed and administrated Brooklyn College’s affiliated online school- Jasper Academy
• Worked as university consultant for Grade 12 students; guided students with their PS, CV and Resume writing;
• Wrote business proposal for school marketing plan.
London Children’s Connection London, Ontario, Canada
Children Care Assistance March.2020-June.2020
Officially recruited by London Children’s Connection. Due to the COVID-19 the work had been shut down since April 2020.
Dulwich Collage Beijing Beijing, China
Admissions Assistant March.2019-Aug.2019
• Data entry; helped building up and updating students’ files and documents.
• Assisted young applicants (6-14 years old) to take entrance test; worked as kindergarten children (2-5 years old) examiner.
• Assisted the school tours and requires from phone calls and paper applications.
The National Ballet of China Beijing, China
Administrative Assistant Aug.2018-Oct.2018
• Data entry; conducted the visa appointments and office paper works
• Translating and interpreting English on behave of foreign Artists.
Beijing Prynne Sindy International Education Consulting Co. Ltd Beijing, China
Teaching Assistant, English Teacher Sep.2017–Jul. 2018
• Assisted the foreign teachers to fulfil English language teaching to the children; helped the students to make study plan; answered questions proposed by the students; observed and emulated teaching model and technique; organized a series of activities in class; coordinated with the teachers to make assessment on the students; checked the homework
• Prepared lessons and taught the children (aged 5-8 years old) English vocabularies, grammars, songs, and expressions in English; motivated their interests through games, role-plays, gestures, and quizzes; checked the classroom achievement; communicated the children’ performance to their parents
• Hosted the English Competition for young applicants. VOLUNTARY ACTIVITIES
Start2Finish Program in Woodland Heights London, Ontario January 2020-Ongoing
• Program coach, assist welcome and attendance, training for 4-8 years old students.
Western University Education Faculty Fall 2019 Tutoring Project London, Ontario Sep 2019-Dec 2019
• Taught APA styles; provided English learning strategy; set goals for long-term English knowledge gain.
CIVO ‘Run For Peaceful Mind’ Event London, Ontario Oct 6th 2019
• Helped applicants to run safely; provided refreshment and first-aid
Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd Beijing Aug 2018
• Helped the passengers conduct check-in formality in CUSS; reminded air express and VIP passengers to the corresponding CUSS and security check area; accompanied the anxious passengers to go through check-in formalities and sent him/her to security check channel
Beijing Capital University Student Outdoor Challenge “To Challenge” Beijing May 11th,2017/ May 11th,2016
• Volunteered in the Orienteering preliminaries; provided the athletes with replenishment and first-aid HONORS AND AWARDS
Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Certification Level C Feb.2020
Communication in The Canadian Classroom Certificate Oct.2019
The Teaching Assistant Training Program Certificate Aug.2019
Beijing Information Science & Technology University Community Association Vice Executive Secretary Sep.2018 LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
Test for English Majors-8 May 2019
Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe photoshop, Adobe flash, Outlook, Gmail, Notebook PERSONAL TRAITS
Honest; diligent; organized; flexible; punctual; creative and reliable
Perfect! Good teacher with clear structure!
Evgeniy has a strong learning target. He pays attention and is willing to learn more! A good student in all! Hope I can see him in future classes.
She’s a really professional teacher. I love the way she taught, because it was easy for me to understand. She has both western and Asian thoughts and could give me the best learning environment.
Nina is so amazing. She is nice and professional. I learn a lot from her. We will be good friends.
She is awesome and taught me lots of Chinese slangs! Love that
I was learning Chinese with her, she is really happy and nice teacher!! Always prepared a lot materials for me. I am glad I learned with her! 我 爱 中 文，谢谢！
What sets Xiaoqi apart is her down-to-Earth relate-ability. Breaking difficult tasks comes naturally to her.
I have known few people who could systematically and consistently.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|