My teaching method is quite simple. I usually start with slow and with the basic. I give little material in the beginning just to evaluate the flow and the understanding of the material. I believe I would be a great tutor because I am very patient and I simply have this passion to help and teach others. I also love to do much research to figure out the best way to teach a student depending on their speed and their flow.
I am a psychology student with a concentration in forensic psychology; although, I am really great in essay and paper writing in any subject. I have both a high school and a college degree while currently studying in university. I have already given English tutoring sessions to a few friends to help them with their grammar, writing, and expressions.
Canceled tutoring sessions need to be done within 24 hours.
Experiences and volunteering
• FSWEP Student at Statistics Canada, Data Unit in Microdata Access Division, Ottawa ON April 2018 to present
o Rename files in the specific way of the division
o Make sure that contacts of surveys are up to date
o Input new information that corresponds with surveys or researchers
o Move files to their rightful place on the computer
o Make sure that confidential files are well placed
• Tim Horton’s employee, Gatineau QC July 2017-April 2018
o Prepare beverages and/or food at a very fast pace
o I am expected to handle money (count, give change).
o I may have to refill fridges/cups & lids/prepare yogurts/clean/take out the trash
o I am expected to multi-task by calling customers/sorting change or preparing orders.
• A cashier at Kamilio's restaurant Summer, Ottawa ON 2016
o Greet customers.
o Calculate exchange rates.
o Give information to clients
o Take reservations and takeaway orders as needed
• Private Tutoring, Gatineau QC 2015-2016
o Help students in my school to pass their English course.
o Give them a few tips and tricks to memorize their English lessons
• A cashier at the Mediterranean butcher shop, Gatineau QC 2015
o Serve customers
o Store items in their place
o Help the manager prepare the food
o Clean the floor and the dishes
• Private Babysitter 2012-2015
o Take care of children
o Feed them
o Put them to sleep
o Play with them
• Currently, in the Second year at Carleton Univesity in the Forensic Psychology program, Ottawa, ON Graduating in 2022
• Graduated from Heritage College in the Social Sciences program, Gatineau QC
• High school diploma from Polyvalente Le Carrefour, Gatineau, QC
Languages and Skills:
• Intermediate French (Speak, read and write)
• Intermediate English (Speak, read and write)
• Intermediate Arabic - Lebanese (Speak)
• Sense of initiative
• Well organized
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel software
• An Honor Student of Fall 2017 at Heritage College
• An Honor Student of Winter 2018 at Heritage College
• An Honor Student of Fall 2018 at Heritage College
• An Honor Student of Winter 2019 at Heritage College
References available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest grammar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing lessons for all!
Taking diction lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$16|