I will start by getting to know you more, your goals, and your level of comfort in the subject.
Public speaking can be used for interviews, talking with others, and having a more engaging personality.
The class is meant for everyone who wants to get out of his/her comfort zone, work on problems and struggles that you might face while speaking with others in different situations which include professional (work, networking...) and casual situations ( friends, parties, dates..).
Looking forward to helping you, become your coach and your friend to achieve goals and bring the best out of you in every situation.
Human Resources undergraduate/ minor in Economics.
Previous public speaking coach at Ryerson Toastmasters and president of Ryerson Toastmasters.
I have trained more than 20 people about public speaking, helped people prepare for and succeed in their interviews and get out of their comfort zone.
I was the top 4 Ryerson Next Top Speaker for 2017-2018.
I coached and trained a student for Ryerson Next Top Speaker 2018-2020 and she won first place and 1000$.
I have coached friends and family members on how to get out of their comfort zone and challenged them in their life situations ( work, school, dating..) to bring everything they have and motivate them.
Public Speaking is my absolute passion and looking forward to making it yours as well!! :)
Summary of Qualifications
● Demonstrated excellent analytical and data centric skills during my role as a lean practitioner at Ontario Digital
Service as I have researched, entered and organized the data of more than 7000 government employee based on
their lean experiences from more than 10 resources into one excel document
● Presented great attention to details and organizational skills by remembering customers’ names, specific
orders with their personal preferences, and other details in my role as a Barista at Starbucks resulted in
achieving excellent customer service experience and winning the best Barista of the quarter twice
● Demonstrated proficient multitasking skills during my role as a Talent Co-op when preparing an onboarding
process for more than 20 fall 2020 co-ops by organizing meeting, sending emails and filing documents leading to
a successful onboarding process
● Demonstrated excellent research skills through my role as a Research Assistant at Ted Rogers School of
Management by screening potential board members, and analyzing the data of TRSM history
● Showcased strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills established through
engaging with an average of 100 customers a day through working at Starbucks and an average of 50 customers
at TD Canada Trust
● Demonstrated problem-solving, conflict resolution, and adaptability when working in various groups and
volunteering settings, and through my job as a Customer Service Representative at TD
● Established proficient software skills in Miro, Jira and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (fast
typing, editing reports, and research papers), Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, creating financial schedules, lists for
more than 2000 people, charts), and Microsoft PowerPoint ( creating accessible and engaging presentations
to present for the OPS)
Ted Rogers School of Management | Ryerson University September 2017- Present
Bachelor of Commerce, Human Resources Major & Economics Minor
Top 200 Program class of 2022.
Talent Co-op | Ontario Digital Service April 2020- December 2020
● Organize new hire onboarding and orientation, such as; collecting onboarding documentation, scheduling first day
meetings, and participating in new hire orientation presentations
● Prepare new hire documentation including offer letters, temporary assignment agreements, and employment
transition letters and provide information to hiring managers in a timely manner
● Coordinate and assist hiring managers in all recruitment activities, including drafting job descriptions, job ads,
scheduling, and coordinating interviews. etc
● Research HR best practices within the technology industry and looking for opportunities, where appropriate, to
embed these practices within the organization
Lean Practitioner Co-op | Ontario Digital Service January 2020-May 2020
● Prepared and delivered presentations on progress and impacts of Lean implementations by developing project
documents and templates to ministries across Ontario
● Supported ministry wide projects and ongoing communications related to the Lean Delivery Office
● Worked on problems statements, hypothesizing solutions and creating improvement implementation
● Designed and delivered of lean training programs delivered at all levels in the organization using Miro software
Customer Experience Associate | TD Canada Trust August 2019- December 2019
● Provided an excellent customer service experience to more than 40 customers per day with their financial needs and
inquiries exceeding customer’ satisfaction and sales by 50% daily
● Resolved customer’s financial issues in a timely manner by going above and beyond their financial needs to
maintain customers’ trust in TD using problem-solving, time management and attention to detail skills
● Adapted to constant changes due to my position that requires changing branches based on the branch’s need for staff
Barista | Starbucks April 2017- August 2019
● Demonstrated strong customer service skills by perfecting customers’ orders, maintaining a clean and organized
work environment, and take on other responsibilities delegated by management to achieve remarkable visits and
unforgettable moments to more than 50 regular and new customers daily
● Exceeded the target sales by an average of 15% a day using the ability to deliver fast, friendly, and professional service to the customers
President | Ryerson Toastmasters September 2017 – May 2020
● Wrote and delivered several speeches throughout the 2017-2018 academic year
● Obtained the title of top 8 at Ryerson’s Next Top Speaker in the academic year of 2017-2018
● Created information packages for club events and organized weekly club meetings and content for an
average of 25 members to train and coach members on public speaking
● Coached one of the top 8 Ryerson Next Top Speakers which led her to hold the first place in the competition
● Recruited Ryerson Toastmasters team for the year of 2019-2020 through series of interviews
Research Assistant | Ted Rogers School of Management September 2018- May 2019
● Participated in the research committee meetings by presenting my opinion and making decisions
● Evaluated and negotiated in a team of 9 on the best candidate to become the president of the research
department in TRSM
Advisor | Global Classrooms Lebanese American University Model United Nations September 2014- June 2016
● Led a group of students and taught them how to work at a mock Model United Nations
● Supervised and organized students during the competition
Member | DECA Ryerson September 2017- January 2018
● Completed and presented in several business and financial cases
● Collaborated with 3 different teams to solve and analyze the cases
Information Assistant | City Cultural Events July 2017
● Directed the public on Canada Day to all events at Nathan Phillips Square and Mel Lastman Square
● Organized and facilitated two events, with an average of 600 attendees
I met Taimaa at university a couple of years ago.
Her energy has inspired me since the beginning, and her positivity will inspire you to be more comfortable at public speaking.
Her excellent communication skills make her a teacher that genuinely understands you!
Taimaa is an incredible speaker! I first met her at a Toastmasters networking event and was immediately impressed. Aside from her goals and passion, her vibe is just so welcoming and friendly! Meeting her or even seeing her in the hallway makes my day! Whoever will be working with her is truly lucky!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest life coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal development lessons for all!
Taking public speaking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|