I tailor tutoring sessions and focus on differentiated learning needs using a variety of learning styles. I am driven to help students achieve not only in school, but in work and other life settings because they are diverse learners.
My qualifications are Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Education and I enjoy being a Business Manager/Educator. I held senior leadership positions in roles such as, sales and marketing, project management, customer service and finance in multiple industries.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Dedicated Educator ensuring conformance to provincial standards and the District School Board.
Planned, evaluated educational programs, training and activities of teachers and support staff.
Educator/Administrator/Tutor with substantial teacher experience and lead speaker at student seminars. Driven to focus on differentiated learning needs using a variety of learning styles and experienced in teacher administration, backed by senior leadership positions in roles such as, sales and marketing, project management, customer service, finance and event planning.
Gained practical experience to work effectively in educational settings which require thorough understanding of individuals with special needs, behavioral impairments, physical disabilities, autism and psychiatric impairments.
Adaptable, and will go above and beyond taking on multiple educational projects.
A self-starter, proactive, highly enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible and resourceful professional transferring my skills to ensure delivery at 100%.
Team building activities to boost educators’ morale.
Verifiable track record spanning over 15 years in educational and managerial roles in multiple industries, education, healthcare, energy, research and mental health, financial, banking, auditing and accounting, retail food and distribution.
Masters of Education – Educational Leadership and Policy UofT, OISE (2020)
Bachelor of Business Administration (University of New Brunswick, 2004)
SCARBOROUGH HEALTH NETWORK 2019-2020
• Telecommunications Operator 4 (part-time)
• Managed and developed international business strategies and created new revenue-generating educational partnerships and opened international markets for student recruitment working collaboratively with agents to drive international student recruitment.
• Analyzed trends and continuously improved business performance with strategic business planning.
• Lead speaker at seminar and tutored students when necessary.
BENTALL KENNEDY 2019
• Provided direct senior administrative support to the EVP and SVP’s of IM/Asset Management and Portfolio Management teams.
• Planned corporate events, specifically Annual Perspective Conference, maintained and coordinated calendars, including scheduling complex meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks.
• Liaison contact for internal and external clients, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries.
TUTORBRIGHT DURHAM 2018
• Assisted with functions relating to administration, admissions, quality assurance, data management, examinations, career guidance, marketing and recruitment.
MARCH OF DIMES CANADA 2017
Managed multiple priorities, coordinated administrative support and administered HR documentation within Finance and IT Departments.
Prepared materials and took minutes for MODC Finance and Investment Committees, as well as, ITSC, NISC and FSM meetings.
Acted in a liaison capacity for internal and external clients to provide timely resolutions to inquiries.
Planned annual teambuilding events to boost staff morale.
BAYCREST (CC-ABHI) 2017
Composed reports, proposals and presentations, minute taking and project tracking
Provided calendar management, including scheduling complex meeting and conference calls.
Provided direct senior administrative support to 3 Directors and sub-groups
Organized and maintained paper filing systems and electronic files.
POWERSTREAM (NOW ALECTRA) 2016
Managed status updates of Capital and Maintenance Work Orders in compliance with Ontario Regulations, ESA Audits and Occupational Health & Safety initiatives.
Collaborated with Supervisory Crew to assist with locates and complete orders, monthly reports and project planning in a timely manner.
Assisted Project Managers with project tracking/deliverables and evaluate timeline risks, cyclical planning, contracts and managing schedules.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE 2010-2015
RBC, HEAD OFFICE
THE BRIDG GROUP OF COMPANIES
CENTRAL LOCAL HEALTH INTEGRATION NETWORK
MACKENZIE HEALTH HOSPITAL
CENTRE FOR ADDICTION & MENTAL HEALTH
ONTARIO CANCER INSTITUTE
SOUTHERN MEDICAL CLINIC
Tutoring students (10 years one-to-one tutoring on evenings Grades 1-8 Math and Grades 1-12 English)
Girl Guides of Canada – Member (Served as ACL for 3 years)
Girl Guides of TNT – Served as Leader for 15 years
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|