Before my lessons, I always make a goal plan for the day and for the week, and make pointers of the specifics I will be teaching. I begin with all the basics and make sure that I explain each term throughly. I take this time to understand my student's learning speed and strengths, so that they can be used to their advantage.
I have completed a BA in Communication Studies, and am currently pursuing a Diploma in Visual Effects. I volunteered as an English teacher for high schoolers at a non-government organisation, and guest lectured as a Film Editor for my juniors in College. I also topped my high school in English with 95%, and have continuously worked on my writing skills since then.
- BA in Integrated Communication Studies from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Diploma in Visual Effects from Capilano University, North Vancouver
- Awarded Proficiency in English from Sindhi High School, Hebbal, Bangalore
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence in Film Making from Mount Carmel College
- Awarded International Student Excellence Award from Capilano University
- 9 months volunteering as high school English tutor at U&I - a non-profit organisation for children from low income families in Bangalore
- Invited as a Guest Lecturer at Mount Carmel College for classes in Final Cut Pro
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest writing comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$21||$19|
|5 hours||Not available||$18||$95|
|10 hours||Not available||$16||$190|