For me the teaching-learning mode is basically oriented to integrate these elements:
Project-Based Learning: allows students to acquire knowledge and skills through the development of projects that respond to real-life problems.
Thought: Teach them to contextualize, analyze, relate, argue, convert information into knowledge and develop thinking skills beyond memorization.
Finally, the integration of game mechanics and dynamics and video games in non-ludic environments, in order to enhance motivation, concentration, effort, loyalty and other positive values common to all games.
I am accountant, with MBA degree and more than ten years experience in audit and seven years in taxation as a supervisor.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced Internal Auditor with more than 10 years in financial institutions. Skilled in writing audit programs such as Account Receivables, Cash, Liabilities, Inventories, and other programs included in an annual audit plan. Skilled in creating an annual audit plan. Good work ethic, able to meet deadlines, punctual, honest, follows instructions. Very hard worker and positive team player CPA certified. Bilingual in English and Spanish
Self-employed Katy, TX
Financial Advisor 7/2015 - Present
• Monitor and review financial statements for tax return purposes
• Analyze and complete tax forms and company audits in order to meet tax payment deadlines
• Make recommendations to up to five clients as to methods of doing business and minimizing income tax expenditures on a daily basis
General Tax Agency Santiago, DR
Supervisor 12/2008 - 7/2015
• Inspected, reviewed, discussed and authorized approximately 900 cases bi-monthly, achieving 100% results for more than six years
• Executed and authorized all transactions to tax payers such as payments, corrections of forms, certifications, approvals; reviewed and signed financial statements
• Supervised a team of 16; scheduled all daily tasks, as well as vacations and time off
Catholic University Santiago, DR
Professor 8/2004 - 7/2015
• Advised and evaluated final thesis project
• Planned and prepared syllabus for different courses offered in the Accounting Department
• Created and coordinated examinations given to students
Canada High School, Santiago, Dominican Republic - Diploma Awarded
Catholic University, Santiago, Dominican Republic - Accounting Degree
Catholic University, Santiago, Dominican Republic - MBA, Business
University of Houston, Houston TX - Certification, ESL
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$27|