my way is simple, I like to keep things very simple and easy to learn so going step by step through every move or action , start from the very basic and going up so it's like building a wall you have to start with good foundation and build on it so you don't leave my class until the lesson is totally understood . anybody can at least learn something new every session to build on it for the next one
I am a PE teacher, personal trainer and a karate instructor, BA physical education and currently I am pursuing a master degree in kinesiology (université de Montreal), I have a vast experience in teaching different kind of sports ( soccer, basketball, volley ball, swimming and many other sports) I am a black belt 2nd Dan kyokushin-khan karate ( Royama organisation Japan). Improve your health, your skills or just enjoying the sport experience with a professional should be enough to get you started. Get fit stay fit.
rates vary according to distance traveled
Languages: English, French and Arabic (spoken and writen)
Seeking a challenging position to become a successful individual as a personal trainer/ karate instructor while maintaining an ethical direction to achieve the highest level in reaching my goals.
- Currently a DESS (dîplome d’études supérieures spécialisées) student in kinesiology at the university of Montreal.
- FIT (fitness instructor training) individual training from the YMCA Montreal, Canada (2015). Renewed (2017)
- BA in Physical Education from University of Balamand- North Lebanon (2002). (Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Quebec) done 03/03/2015.
- CPR certification from YMCA (2014) (renewed 2017)
- Practice Martial Arts for 10 years. Black belt 2nd dan shodan, karate kyokushinkan IKO 6 Royama Organization Japan (2013)
- Diving degree level 1 star recognized by IANTD and PADI associations (2002)
- Ski training session at Balamand University (2001).
- Mountain climbing training session at Balamand University (2000).
● In Canada:
- September 2016-June 2017: Sports animator at Educ-Action (UltimAthlete)
- A freelancer personal trainer, private training at home, work place, parcs etc
- 01/10/2015- June 2016: karate instructor at l’Academie prescolaire et sportive les capucines. (Beloeil)
- 05/11/2014- 13/04/2015: working at Marché Adonis Centre Ville as a receiver (responsible of receiving goods and distributed it to different departments of the store)
Ø 01/01/2014- 31/10/2014: teaching karate for kids at La Petite Fee club Anfe, Lebanon
Ø 01/10/2013- 25/06/2014: PE teacher and kyokushinkan karate instructor at the National College of Chekka, Lebanon.
Ø 09/2012- 08/2014: teaching karate for kids and adults at Profitness club Tripoli, Lebanon.
Ø 25/09/2011- 10/07/2014: PE teacher at Batroun International College, Batroun, Lebanon.
Ø 27/09/2011- 20/06/2013: Volleyball, Football, Badminton and fitness trainer at American University of Technology (AUT) Tripoli and Halat, Lebanon
Ø 14/10/2011- 21/06/2013: PE teacher at the International school of Choueifat Koura, Lebanon.
Ø 01/09/2010- 31/08/2011: PE teacher at Atakamul international school Subah al Salem, Kuwait.
Ø 10/2010- 05/2011: teaching sports activities (extra-curricular activities) at the french school salmiya, kuwait (football for boys under 12 years old and gymnastics for girls between 6 and 10 years old)
Ø 25/8/2009- 31/08/2010: PE teacher at the Kuwait National English School Hawally, Kuwait.
Ø 17/8/2006-23/6/2009: PE teacher at the International School of Choueifat Sharjah UAE.
Ø 2005-2006: teaching sports (football, gymnastics…) at Sainte Famille School Tripoli, Lebanon.
Ø 2004-2005 : personal trainer at Le Bien Etre Club Rennes (Rennes, France).
Ø Summer 2004: teaching karate for kids under 6 summer camp at Las-Salinas
Resort (Anfeh), Lebanon.
Ø Summer 2004: teaching karate for kids under 15 at Active Zone Club (Becharri), Lebanon.
Ø Summer 2004: fitness trainer at Active Zone Club (Becharri), Lebanon.
Ø 08/01/2003 to 11/11/2003: personal trainer (swimming, gymnastics, fitness trainer) at the military central club Manara- Lebanon.
Ø Summer 2002: assistant coach for swimming team in a summer camp at Leisure club (Quality In- Tripoli), Lebanon.
Ø Summer 2001: teaching karate for kids under 12 summer camp at Leisure club (Quality In- Tripoli), Lebanon.
Ø Fall 2001 to spring 2002: assistant coach for women football team at university of Balamand, Lebanon.
Ø Spring 1999 to spring 2002: assistant coach for men football team at university of Balamand, Lebanon.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest fitness lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking muscle toning lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|