I structure my classes to personalized needs which specifically target learning gaps or difficulty in understanding concepts. I also have flexible acceptance to student schedules. I base my classes on easily understanding concepts as well intuitive thought and ideas. Since practice makes perfect, I can provide worksheets for more practice. My main methodology to teaching is firstly mastering the skills required, then introducing the base topic with an example or thought experiment, then understanding the fundamental reasoning and concept behind the topic (knowledge based), exploring the topic with more intuitive ideas and thoughts (thinking and inquiry based), and finally applying the skills learned from the concept to real world problems (application and communication based). I believe my methodology covers the essential points of an concept as well as gives the student a full-rounded understanding.
I am a high school student, who has tutored grade 9,10, and 11 students at Mississauga Secondary in math, physics, and chemistry
High School student tutors in Math and Science in Mississauga.
Teaching students from K- Grade 11 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry (also Accounting for grade 11). Tutoring sessions available at Mississauga. Flexible schedule.
I am Priyadarshini Saha and I am very passionate about teaching Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English to the young minds of the future. I am a high school, who is currently in Grade 12. For me teaching is a means of imparting my knowledge, learning from young minds that encourage innovative thought processes, as well as reconsolidating my knowledge and my student’s.
- Exceptional performance in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
- Efficient in computer coding with a Visual Basic, Python, and Java.
- Effiecient in speaking international languages such as Hindi and Bengali.
- Tutored Grade 9,10, and 11 at Mississauga Secondary School in Mathematics and Science.
- Helped and held teaching sessions for coding at Mississauga Secondary School.
- Received awards for highest in mathematics, science, guitar, and computer science at Mississauga Secondary.
- Secured 3rd place in class and acquired 7th state rank in Karnataka, India in the Brilliant International Olympiad for Mathematics.
- Secured 1st rank in school in the Avogadro Exam held by the Universiry of Waterloo.
- Acheived academic excellence awards in English, Spanish, and Geography in Jasper High School, Texas in 2016.
- Accomplished and Secured Merit level in All-India General Knowledge competition in 2015.
“Don’t chase success. Chase excellence. Because when you strive for excellence, success chases you.” - Movie, 3 Idiots.
I've had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth in various classroom settings at the university level and have been consistently impressed with her ability to write, communicate, and build relationships. She is insightful, articulate, kind, and intelligent. Her teaching style is clear and effective, and her personality is incredibly pleasant. I have no doubt in her ability to be an effective teacher/mentor.
Priya would make an amazing teacher as she is very knowledgeable in various courses. In addition, she is very patient with her students and takes time to teach them no matter their learning styles. Moreover, she is a quick learner and is able to communicate well with others. Having Priya as a teacher will guarantee an increase in your marks and I highly recommend her to anyone that is having trouble in any courses.
Priyadarshini is such a kind, knowledgeable person. She explains concepts very well for any subject, and excels in math and science. She would be a great help to those needed!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$17||Not available||$17|