Since I usually teach young learners (2 to 11 years old), I use a lot of educational songs. That way, I can teach them the lyrics and then they can learn the song and it stays on their mind. I like to use a lot of educational games and flashcards. I also do a lot of games with everybody in a circle. When I teach adults, I like to separate the class in 3 parts: Speaking & Pronunciation, Listening and Writing.
I'm currently an English teacher with 6 months of experience. I have taught in my hometown (Montreal) and in Bogota (Colombia). I also have the training to teach Spanish as a foreign language. I have a bachelor's degree in Hispanic Studies from the Université de Montréal.
If the student comes to my home for the class, I will charge 22$. If I have to travel to their home, I will charge 25$.
• Université de Montréal : Hispanic Studies 2014-2017
- Excellence grant 2017
- Excellence grant: Prize Estela-Portés-Lucie-Bauer 2017 - Exchange student program in Colombia: Fall Semester 2016
• Collège de Maisonneuve : Arts and Letters Profile Languages 2012-2014
• École secondaire Paul-Gérin-Lajoie-d’Outremont 2008-2012
• English teacher for kids and adults in Colombia April-June 2018
• English teacher for kids at the community center SLAB January 2018-
• Community Development Worker at SSJB of Montréal October-November 2017
• Open House Day at Université de Montréal November 12 2017
• Private English teacher in Bogota, Colombia October 2016
Languages (spoken and written)
• Ski Challenge Leucan at Vallée du Parc (Trois-Rivières) 2011 and 2012
• ‘La Guignolée’ of high school Paul-Gérin-Lajoie-d’Outremont 2010
• Volunteer help at karate competitions 2010 -
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|