I always put efforts to make my class interactive, relatable to realistic scenario, along with fun visuals to keep the students interested during the whole lecture. Patience is key as well. It is not only important to give the students the knowledge, but also providing them an environment which is comfortable enough so they can freely speak up their thoughts and ask questions.
I am a student majoring in Business Administration - Management at Seneca College for Advanced Diploma. I have got distinct chances to tutor and guide Primary and Middle Schoolers in Math and English in my home country, Vietnam, before and truly enjoyed the experience.
Summary of qualifications:
● Experienced in working with people from different backgrounds.
● Detail oriented, organized.
● Able to work under-pressure with fast-paced.
● Eager to learn and gain more experiences.
● Active in voluntary activities.
● Highly motivated team player who is friendly, energetic, responsible, patient and cooperative.
● Strong communication skills.
● Experienced with Zoom operations and other online/ technological platforms.
● Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
Seneca College, North York, Ontario - Business Administration Management Advanced Diploma 2019
● Graduated first semester in Honor Role
● SSF International Student Award
Northview Heights Secondary School, North York, Ontario -High School Diploma - 2019
● 7.0 IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
● GPA 3.83.
Tran Phu-Hoan Kiem High School - from 2016 to 2017
● Third place Regional English Grammar Contest
Giang Vo Secondary School, Hanoi, Vietnam -Secondary School Diploma - from 2012 to 2016
● Third place in Regional English Grammar Contest
Wonderfoot Massage, Hanoi, Vietnam - Receptionist and Cashier - June to August 2018
● Take accurate messages for staff and management to facilitate open and speedy communication.
● Keep reception area clean and organized to offer positive first impression to every visitor.
● Meet incoming customers with professional approach and provided friendly, knowledgeable
● Respond to telephone inquiries from clients and delivered information to inform and educate callers.
● Process payment.
NBA English Center, Hanoi, Vietnam - Teaching Asssistant - May to August 2017
● Help the teacher prepare teaching agenda.
● Help students solve tasks.
● Assist the teacher on answering students’ questions.
● Help the teacher organize documents.
● Help double check teacher’s marking.
Pho Ly Quoc Su Restaurant, Hanoi, Vietnam - Hostess and Cashier - May to August 2017
● Greet customers, put them on the waitlist if necessary.
● Provide guests menus and answered any initial questions with decent knowledge on the menu.
● Engage with guests to see whether they were satisfied.
● Respond to complaints and resolve them.
● Answer phone calls, taking reservations and answer questions.
Su&Shi Noodle Bar, Toronto, Canada - Hostess, Counter, Cashier and Busser - December 2019 to now
● Greet customers.
● Organize seats efficiently and sensibly.
● Respond and resolve customers’ complaints.
● Answer phone calls, take reservations.
● Prepare food and ingredients before opening.
● Use modern tech competently to cash for customers.
● Give recommendations to customers on favourite and best-sellers.
● Deliver stock.
● Give training for new employees.
Nuit Blanche, Fort York Exhibition - Usher - October, 2019
● Take initiative in giving directions to the visitors to the installations.
● Provide proper information about the exhibition.
● Substitute other positions when necessary.
● Welcome incoming visitors with a friendly smile.
Northview Heights Secondary School - Parent-teacher interview - March 2018
● Substitute other positions due to lack of volunteers (organize files for the teacher; execute parents’
● Take initiative in giving directions to the parents to meet the teachers.
● Serve food and beverages for the volunteers.
Muirhead Elementary School - Funfair - June 2019
● Organize games and take care of the children for the parents.
● Interact with both parents and children.
● Sell several products.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|